RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   comming out of my shell.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251532)

Cola 05-10-10 05:03 PM

fuck, we need to have some beef

WhoAmI 05-10-10 05:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsCFcA8rC_Y

:D

page 7?

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-12-10 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
fuck, we need to have some beef

I agree...this page sucks

.Diabolic. 05-12-10 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
.....humans....

who the fuck are you?

and chris who are you implying to for "We" need beef??

Cola 05-12-10 09:08 PM

im saying this site needs beef in order for it to surivive another 6 months. This ENTIRE site went over 3 days with out a post. Thats fucking SAD

Wordz AhGod 05-13-10 11:56 AM

this is ROFLz and you kids need to meet real people lol.

JTR 05-13-10 12:43 PM

Quote:
im saying this site needs beef in order for it to surivive another 6 months. This ENTIRE site went over 3 days with out a post. Thats fucking SAD

actually what's sad is that people still post here whatsoever

Mad Dog 05-13-10 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
actually what's sad is that people still post here whatsoever

Umm....................

Wordz AhGod 05-13-10 04:42 PM

ironic isn't it lol.. plus he has 11000+ posts haha.

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-14-10 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
this is ROFLz and you kids need to meet real people lol.

Aren't u the same fag who hounds ppl on aim n offers em mod spots to get members for ur wack ass site

Mad Dog 05-14-10 06:53 PM

Almost there now come on 10 pages...its acheivable!

.Diabolic. 05-14-10 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
Aren't u the same fag who hounds ppl on aim n offers em mod spots to get members for ur wack ass site

lmao .

Lyriclesolja 05-14-10 07:32 PM

note to the wise, beat boxing with text doesnt work..

JTR 05-15-10 02:49 AM

Quote:
ironic isn't it lol.. plus he has 11000+ posts haha.

plus you have more battles which means you must have voted on more battles and you're still here posting

I never said it wasn't sad that im posting on this site still. It is, but I get bored sometimes and have nothing to do like right now im in China waiting for my sister to be ready so we can hit the gym and then play some badminton and then go out with your chinese homies and get smashed at the clubs.

Har har har har

Mad Dog 05-15-10 05:27 AM

Maybe some beef is about to brew just like coke dealer wanted?

JTR 05-15-10 10:16 AM

and now im back at my 5 star hotel waiting for my sister to get changed so we can hit the badminton court for a late night game.

Lol beef isnt necassary ive already merked dude on this site in a text battle so what's there to prove

Cola 05-15-10 05:53 PM

Audio battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Dog 05-16-10 09:06 AM

Keep posting...its ALL helping to acheive the goal!

JTR 05-16-10 09:20 AM

lol thats true.

maybe if i fix my computer but first i'd have to record my diss to that faggot mark schafer and put it on my mixtape which should be done by end of summer so all my friends can listen to it and laugh

Wordz AhGod 05-16-10 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
and now im back at my 5 star hotel waiting for my sister to get changed so we can hit the badminton court for a late night game.

Lol beef isnt necassary ive already merked dude on this site in a text battle so what's there to prove

nigga, we've never battled.. you let this site blow ya head up back when there was nobody dope to battle. Im good on the beef shit though son.. you doing your shit in China and I hope you have a good time no homo. I was in Japan a few years ago but I aint had the chance to be out there yet. And yea, I got mad battles.. but I NEVER vote on shit to be honest. And no, LK, I rarely even tell people to join my site.. I have people who work for me that do that.. I just fall back and show up when I see shit that needs to be done.

Wordz AhGod 05-16-10 12:13 PM

<---down for audio battle..

Mad Dog 05-16-10 01:51 PM

Doop doop dee doo...WOO!

Wordz AhGod 05-16-10 07:31 PM

Word.. we slowly but surely bringing this place back.. what sites is everyone else active on.. if any???

Me, just RB and my own atm. Hay mad dog.. you were my first battle/loss when I first joined this site fam.. nice to see you still around.

JTR 05-16-10 09:12 PM

Quote:
nigga, we've never battled.. you let this site blow ya head up back when there was nobody dope to battle. Im good on the beef shit though son.. you doing your shit in China and I hope you have a good time no homo. I was in Japan a few years ago but I aint had the chance to be out there yet. And yea, I got mad battles.. but I NEVER vote on shit to be honest. And no, LK, I rarely even tell people to join my site.. I have people who work for me that do that.. I just fall back and show up when I see shit that needs to be done.

mmmmmm... i have a pretty solid memmory usually that doesn't decieve me. It was in a league, i'm pretty sure in the LBL. I'll look for the thread later im bout to play tennis and prolly get my ass kicked

Cola 05-17-10 12:18 AM

whats your site called Wordz?

Wordz AhGod 05-17-10 10:36 PM

its more for newbs now but Im trying to build it up slowly. Just trying to replace the RB's and RM where if you wasn't there back in 0somethingearly then your a nobody. Battle sites need to start fresh and remember why we got into this shit.. (cos it was a fun waste of time and nothing more) you can hit me up on my aim if you really want to know.. I already got exiled from RB on some retard shit for the 4th time lol.

wordz ahmonsta

Mad Dog 05-18-10 02:23 AM

Quote:
Word.. we slowly but surely bringing this place back.. what sites is everyone else active on.. if any???

Me, just RB and my own atm. Hay mad dog.. you were my first battle/loss when I first joined this site fam.. nice to see you still around.

Eyedentdy right? I had no idea...yeah 6 years I've been on RV boards now...class of April 04!

And 8 pages now just 2 more to go!

Cola 05-18-10 02:37 AM

Quote:
its more for newbs now but Im trying to build it up slowly. Just trying to replace the RB's and RM where if you wasn't there back in 0somethingearly then your a nobody. Battle sites need to start fresh and remember why we got into this shit.. (cos it was a fun waste of time and nothing more) you can hit me up on my aim if you really want to know.. I already got exiled from RB on some retard shit for the 4th time lol.

wordz ahmonsta

just send me the link to your website in in a PM

Mad Dog 05-18-10 07:15 PM

I don't think there has been a thread with 700+ views and over 100 posts in a LONG time

Wordz AhGod 05-19-10 04:34 PM

We bringing this shit back son.. one year at a time lol.

Wordz AhGod 05-19-10 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Eyedentdy right? I had no idea...yeah 6 years I've been on RV boards now...class of April 04!

And 8 pages now just 2 more to go!

word.. that was me haha.. I was sooooooo wack back then yo.. shit was retarded.. thanks for the quick beating though lol.. I remember it like it was yesterday haha.

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-20-10 09:28 AM

i realize this thread brought much excitement,
however, theres been some new developments lol

AJ is no longer heartbroken; he got some 17yr old ugly white chick to message me on facebook askin me if im still dating anthony cuz she's his wife n he loves her rofl

i wonder if they've even met...n isnt 17 illegal?lmao

JTR 05-20-10 12:39 PM

^^ NOT IN MONTREAL

haha gotta love the difference in rules thanks to french hoes and binge drinking

Mad Dog 05-20-10 01:36 PM

Quote:
isnt 17 illegal?lmao

It ain't in England either :)

.Diabolic. 05-20-10 03:11 PM

Quote:
i realize this thread brought much excitement,
however, theres been some new developments lol

AJ is no longer heartbroken; he got some 17yr old ugly white chick to message me on facebook askin me if im still dating anthony cuz she's his wife n he loves her rofl

i wonder if they've even met...n isnt 17 illegal?lmao

lmao i was never heartbroken and also shes 18.. and ya she is my wife.. when I DID want you you'd never respond to me.. but its ok i aint trippin i found my one and only and im DAMN proud of her and Love her.

_Talksic_ 05-20-10 03:50 PM

nothing like some rapverse drama

Wordz AhGod 05-20-10 06:16 PM

over 6 years in the game and LK is still at it lol.. she's been my mentor to hate on niggas since 04 lol. plus her boobs is crazy big son.

Cola 05-20-10 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
lmao i was never heartbroken and also shes 18.. and ya she is my wife.. when I DID want you you'd never respond to me.. but its ok i aint trippin i found my one and only and im DAMN proud of her and Love her.

post up a pic! :thumbup:

Mad Dog 05-20-10 07:26 PM

Quote:
post up a pic! :thumbup:

I second this..........

Cola 05-20-10 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
I second this..........

i third this .