RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52754)

Kapone 06-19-03 02:17 AM

naw,

END and alldig doin a great fuckin job, if any of u got anything different, post it in here and i swear to god ill edit it so u fuck sheep or sumthin

and B, it would be truly sad if i lost my modship defending you............ anyway, if yall got anything to say about END and alldig not doin a good job, keep it to ur self

nobody cares anout ur opinion.........

younggadget 06-19-03 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bazzy

1.You cant even go by the rules in bitch slapped which means you dont respect this sites rules which means ur mod chances are slim

2.Your only chance of "ruling" Rapbattles is becoming admin,you have a better chance of being admin than Vanilla Ice has of being black

3.To become MOD,you must follow rules,help admins,help members,help everything.<--You do none of this.

Now go on,call me a faggot bitch bla bla bla

1)I do follow the rules in bitch slapped.I follow all rules on rapbattles.It is only 1 rule I am breaking right now and that is all my battles I got open.This happened before the 16th though.

2)Could I become an admin if I donate alot of money to rapbattles.com?If so I would do that.And I'm not Vanilla Ice....I'm chocolate Ice.What you smokin on faggot?

3)I help people ..sometimes.I'm not hating but Chrit never helped me.He used to hoe the shit out of me.lol.just playin.

My mission is to try to become a Mod.I will do my best so yall can an eye on me...By helpin do you mean snitching becuz I'm not a snitch.But I am very strict.

Kapone 06-19-03 05:33 AM

its not gunna happen long as im active here

u dont want to be a mod, werkin allday, i cant even battle cuz i gotta werk all the time.....

u dont wanna be a mod dog, im telliin you

ur too immature to handle it....

younggadget 06-20-03 03:20 PM

Okay,if you think about it,that will be a good thing.It will give me time to vote on other people's battles.I dont care about battleing anyway.
I'm not immature,really I'm not.Plus I go to alot of threads.I spot out alot of problems that needs to be corrected.Please just think about it.

E-No-P4k 06-22-03 08:55 PM

i dont know if this is the right place, how do i change my color?

of my name i mean, i see some people with red or black

how do i make it black?

younggadget 06-23-03 02:06 AM

First step to becomin a Mod.

First of all you don't post questions in here you just post suggestions.

To answer your question you go to edit your profile then go to username colors.That is when you type in the to colors you want.

Peace!!
Purple Haze whats up with a battle?I will post a call out in Bitch Slap.

Bash 06-23-03 03:06 PM

we need a forum too ask Different emcees if they want too collab wit us , Like for example I would go to dat Forum and Say............ Any1 wants too collab

E-No-P4k 06-23-03 04:54 PM

naw

thats what pm's r for

younggadget 06-23-03 10:25 PM

I got an suggestion and a question.

If a battle is open more than 15 days it should be closed and whoever got the most votes win.
My question is how come when you are setting up a battle and you put the poll count to 5 days,the poll close but no one wins!!??

This battle is getting slept on!!It is my first elite battle.Hit it up.
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...6922#post566922

E-No-P4k 06-24-03 12:00 AM

wow,

someone thinks Kapone is a dick

theres thread about him everywhere

everyone seems to care

but then he gets pinkslipped

y do u care about someone who cant hold their own

Perfekt 06-26-03 11:26 PM

^^^^^LoL funny how he acts as if he isnt kapone, i have a suggestions to all RB members BE MORE ACTIVE, vote on battles answer questions, etc...

InStIgAt0r 06-27-03 11:52 AM

yeah i think the store shit should come back.

i also think that you should have to vote on at least 2 battles every time you battle, and post the links in your battles.

Just some thoughts.

dean 06-27-03 11:54 AM

YOU NEED TO SET UP SOME CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SET UP A NEW CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Chrit 06-27-03 07:18 PM

^^^too many crews as is...

gain a rep then ask again

Lab Rat 06-27-03 09:46 PM

yo maybe you should get some crew tourny's happening or something? and to reduce the amount of crews the winner can say which crew they want eliminated, or crew-pink-slips or somethin

DaIllistReBel 06-27-03 11:37 PM

I think that's a good idea Lab Rat. Another suggestion, it was mentioned be4 about giving more awards out. But if every mod can handle 1 award, then I think it would work out, monthly awards though

For example:
One mod handles: Most improved battler while another one handles:best bar of the month.

I know it's a lot of work, but I just think it would help the site a lot.

younggadget 07-01-03 02:34 AM

^^^Damn,that is a good idea.All you have to do is edit someone profile.Have their title have the award or you can put something in their sig.

Perfekt 07-02-03 01:41 AM

^^^^
Wow that was a really good idea like a medal with words around it like differenet colors for each award and like the Illest Emcee of teh month should get like a trouphy sig that looks tite
Ive got a website for sig requests if ne of the mods wanna use it for this idea...

Emcee Rashaddy 07-02-03 08:34 AM

I think there should be a vote quota, Like if everyone were to vote 5 times a day it would be good. I suppose it should only be for the people that go into front lines. As in have a battle in there. And Elite Frontlines to just vote 5 times in that day.

Bazzy 07-02-03 10:54 AM

Yes there should be^^Thats a good idea^^

But not 5 times EVERYDAY................just that the MOD's keep track of every member and how many times they vote...............They should have to vote lets say...........30 times a week..................Good idea it would keep the site runnin'

Emcee Rashaddy 07-02-03 02:35 PM

come to think of it if it was 30 votes a week people may just go for quota and not beyond. So maybe about that points thing you can get points from how much you exceed the Quota and for how much lower you are under it you can get a decreased amount of points. Like theres a minimum and a moderate quota for votes.

Ex. Minimum is 30 and Moderate is 150 (shouldn't be that high)
if you go below minimum you are banned, So regardless 30 a week is a must. But if you go beyond 150 then every thing above 150 earns you a point. And points could probably give you access to viewing certain battles. Or to Vote on certain battles, Like some people may say need atleast 300 points to Vote on this. Or something crazy of the sort as long as it pushes Voting up even a little.

Emcee Rashaddy 07-02-03 02:35 PM

And highest Points gets something.

younggadget 07-06-03 07:34 PM

Damnall good ideas^^^^

I want to add something to that.
There should be an age tourney.All people of a certain age group should compete in this tourney.Example:

13 and under compete in one tourney.
14 -16 compete in one tourney
17-19 compete in one tourney
20 and over compete in one tourney.

And to compete in these tournies you must have a certain amount of points.(like Rashaddy said)And if you win you get a medal,(like I said earlier)

I will help to do this.I'm sure Rashaddy will also help me do this.This is a really good idea.For people that said Rapbattles is starting to get boring(13th Disicple) this should also make it a lil more 'live'.

Now about the points.You should have to vote 30 times a week.And for mevery 5 votes you go over that should get you extra point.You will get 10 points every time you meet you qouta a week.And to enter one of the tournies you will need about 50 points.

**all this talk about qoutas make me think of Shenmue.lol**

Bazzy 07-07-03 04:34 PM

^^Won't work^^

Dont ask why it just wont

younggadget 07-08-03 06:08 PM

I'm not going to ask why.....but [b]Who won't it work for?lol
wats the point of having this suggestions forum and yall dont even be using any of them?

G.Hod 07-08-03 10:01 PM

It wouldn't work because there is no way to monitor actual ages, along with an abundance of other factors. . Age is not a good denominator to go by on the Internet, just ask your sister. . :), joking, joking.

Bazzy 07-09-03 11:12 AM

This thread is actually stupid..................

The admins wont pay attention to any suggestions.......

And everybodies suggestions are just stupid [Yes Including Mine at times] so Im gonna close this cos its just stupid freeposting non-stop

If you have any good suggestions then PM me and I'll re-open the thread for you to post them here.....

Other than that.......

Closed for now