RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Crew: Corrupted Visions (Try Outs) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=87947)

YoUnG-sUsPeCt 10-31-03 10:41 PM

aight peeps u dont see potential in anything man the only honest feedback i been gettin back from was Gene Pool and one who sounds like he actually Read it,instead of sounding like he just look at my liune length and structure(mead) read what i wrote man im just not trying out anymore i used to run with warlords and im goin back to em peace out and good luck with ur guys crew sounds illl besta luck peeps

YoUnG-sUsPeCt 10-31-03 10:57 PM

Ya Know An Masta C Too He Is Honest And Explains Stuff

Menik 10-31-03 11:16 PM

Young you are ok but structure needs some work, and KFC good job on the 3rd win keep up the good work, and everyone else keep the try outs coming in and keep looking for some good talent.

Menik 11-01-03 06:21 PM

Ok i have some news, Talon is joining us and im making him a Co, so im demoting Gene Pool to a Head Recruitor, and see how things go from there, And Keep The Try Outs Coming In.

Token 11-01-03 06:41 PM

Word ^.... This Open Mic Crew Will Dominate...
Cause Token Says So

Menik 11-01-03 07:49 PM

Word^.....and more crew news, COM just joined us so we have our 8 members, KFC good job on your open mic, You still need 1 more open mic or 1 more battle, so try to get that done, and Keep the try outs coming in.

Talon 11-01-03 09:15 PM

YO WHAT IS GOIN ON PPLES? IM THE NEW CO GLAD TO BE HERE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ 11-01-03 09:21 PM

Oh, I need 1 more? Alreight I will go do an Open Mic right now, seens as I am the only one holding this crew back from a forum, so yep I am going to do one right now.

Menik 11-01-03 10:29 PM

I just saw KFC finished his final open mic, so i will request us to be established, good work on your open mic by the way KFC, anymore try outs keep them coming in as well.

GodSon428 11-02-03 10:51 AM

Talon is BITCH
You cant erase this shit, it's not your thread bitch lol
This nigga is bitch, be runin around dick ridein & shit
You got beef nigga, don't put this pussy nigga down
Battle me dawg, set it up 2day nigga
Sorry 4 the free post yall, but this nigga be ducking me, eraseing shit

uuunnnn.........mmmmmuuuunnnnn
I only rock with fam'n
talon, If I ever was 2 realy see you, put it 2 your face & cock the cannon
roll with the ox jammin.....I know niggas doin whole bids in the box standin
8 niggas thats quick 2 hop in the van'n
cock glocks & put the drops on the whole block gamblin
turn it 2 knots landin
gun shots got, this BITCH talon scramblin:shoot:
leavin him 4 the cops 2 examine
The streets are frigid so I speak it vivid
sleep it, love it, & live it
if you want 1 of these slugs Im a give it
& pop you till you drop liquid
your days are numbered on this shit & Im droppin the digits
bodies get sent 2 the chop shop like civics
all for poppin shit 2 the wrong nigga, I see why you don't want 2 battle me, who would risk it
nothin but hollow tops in your biscuits

Bitch nigga! IS THAT HOOD A NUFF BITCH :cussing:
Yo this nigga is mad pussy don't put this nigga down
talon you got beef nigga, every were you go, Im going 2 be
4 that faggot shit you did
going 2 erase my shit

NIGGA YOU BITCH
Sorry 4 the free post yall
this faggot ass nigga be runin from me

Dev 11-02-03 01:42 PM

WTF, keep out this thread, ya free postin bitch..........
................................aight!....unless your tryin out....k

Da_Killa_Kid 11-02-03 04:48 PM

was up yall i dont know if this link is going to work or not but im hot. if it doesn't work my open mic is on page 4(first poll rate it).
Hit back.

Da_Killa_Kid 11-02-03 04:48 PM

the link is
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=88686

Dev 11-02-03 05:11 PM

aight, i read ya verse and it wasn't bad, but your posts are too low, and you could to with a battle record, once you get these up come back and we'll see.........peace keep elevatin......

Menik 11-02-03 05:29 PM

Yeah please dont be freeposting in here, and Da_Killa_Kid work on getting your post count up and maybe a few battles and we might consider you, but keep at it.....and keep the try outs coming in.

Rap Chick Spitta 11-02-03 09:00 PM

Wow looks like a ILL crew, wish i could get in *hint hint*

AJ 11-02-03 09:14 PM

The hint must be followed to links of battles, then the little hint will be considered by myself and Masta C, also by the rest of the crew, so hint hint some links into this thread.

Menik 11-02-03 10:34 PM

lol^....Yeah please leave us a link or even a drop here, whatever works for you.....and keep the try outs coming in.

Ken Dawg 11-02-03 10:44 PM

Go ahead attack me Homie G
You nothing but fat and sleazy
You just want people to laugh at me
But I don't think so, not this time yo
You ruined my career once..and the crowd wants mo
So blast me good..make me all tight

I can't help it your as high as a kite
But this time I'm not leaving without a fight!
Cause ya broken like, a broken light…BITCH!.
Leave ya in a ditch, covered with a few stitch, cause ya tried to hitch!

Menik 11-03-03 12:47 AM

Ken Dawg No lol....keep elevating and come back again or something lol.....and keep the try outs coming in.

Rap Chick Spitta 11-03-03 01:02 AM

Oh yeah sorry about that guys... Your rhymes were shakey
Just proves your not a straighty
They weebled and wobbled
Your last rhyme I gobbled
Unlike me when you swallow you choke
Your punch lines suck get a new joke
The shit you spit is fake bitch
Maybe you should learn to make hits

Menik 11-03-03 02:56 AM

^Rap Chick Spitta I dont think so lol...keep elevating...and maybe you will get good enough.....but other than that keep the try outs coming in.

AJ 11-03-03 07:11 AM

Rap Chick, ya know, we can put that swallowing thing to the test, I can give you my address and everything, I got connections to this crew, hint hint.

Dev 11-03-03 11:23 AM

KFC.......lmao, "Go dawg"..... oh and to rap chick spitta and ken dawg, you both need some serious elevatin before ya in this crew, i know its already been said, but damn i read ya verses and just couldn't resist.........

Menik 11-03-03 02:19 PM

lol@KFC...Yeah what Deva said lol.....But Keep elevating and you will get better, both of you.....but Keep The Try Outs Coming In.

Token 11-03-03 02:23 PM

"Just Lettin Y'all Know I'm Not Inactive"

AJ 11-03-03 02:54 PM

We know that you are active, or you would not be online right now, it is as simple as that, I think that all the members are active.

Menik 11-03-03 04:22 PM

lol its all good Token, just keep at it...hopefully we soon find out if we are getting a crew forum or not, but just keep active all....and keep the try outs coming in.

Mr.Christensen 11-03-03 05:11 PM

great job here kids, id say you are ready to ask Axe for establishment

tell him that I have seen all of you active on the site...

good luck guys

*edit*
I saw you quoted me, thanx

Gene Pool 11-03-03 06:55 PM

thanx for the words realist muchly appreciated man an les juss hope that we do get established and keep the try outs comin peeps. peace.

Menik 11-03-03 07:48 PM

Hey Thanks Realist and yeah i did quote you lol....but yeah keep the try outs coming in.

Talon 11-03-03 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NEW CREW SIG ANYONE LIKE?

AJ 11-03-03 10:05 PM

Pretty cool sig, but it is way way to big, I mean come on, that will take up half a page. Besides my logo for the crwe kicks ass.

Menik 11-03-03 10:32 PM

It looks cool but i agree it is kinda too big maybe if you re-size it down a bit it would look better, But Keep Up The Good Work Guys, and Keep The Try Outs Coming In.

Rap Chick Spitta 11-04-03 01:01 AM

Awww man, i wanted in this so bad cause it looks real good.... ~~~~Rap Chick Spitta~~~~

Mr.Christensen 11-04-03 01:50 AM

Re: New Crew: Corrupted Visions (Try Outs)

Corrupted Visions:
Masta C
Deva
Talon
Gene Pool
Members:
Mystik Mind
Vindictive-KFC
Tökën
COM

Your leader, Masta C, requested to become established and as of right now was rejected. I spoke with Axe about it and he informed me as to why.

Most members of this crew are too new
Get active and that does not mean post in the freeposting forum, get more open mics done after all this is an open mic crew. Follow the rules at all times and try and help the site by giving feedback to other people. Do it more than just the three that are required.

Some of the roster has other crews
This is something that you have to decide yourself. Masta really wants to get established so you have to understand if he wants you to choose.

I suggested to Masta that your chances of establishment would go up if you merged with another new crew and CV just become the open mic section of that crew. Masta would rather go solo but if that is what he has to do to get established then so be it.

Here is my suggestion to get this new era started. Everyone check in again and respond weather you will drop all other crews or check out of the crew. The those who stay should start getting active. I suggest that you guys, by a rule, have to drop 1 open mic a week per person.

Just for the record, Masta is my boy but I am not in your crew.

Enjoy

*edit* I almost forgot

FREEPOST

Menik 11-04-03 02:54 AM

Rap Chick Spitta Too bad...

Word to The Realist, we are gonna have to get more active, check in here when you can to let me know what you are doing, if you are in or out, and Im gonna make it a rule Each member has to drop ATLEAST 1-2 open mics a week. Thanks.

AJ 11-04-03 07:19 AM

I don't know man, I mean Diamond Mindz iz almost dead, so I will drop them, but if I get into ClAuS, then I will not deny them. That is what I have to say.

Menik 11-04-03 02:08 PM

^ Fair Enough.....I'd like to hear what everyone else has to say as well, so keep the opinions coming.

Menik 11-04-03 04:02 PM

Ok i got some crew news, As most of you know Token is the leader of HIV and I was talking to him on AIM and we MIGHT be merging with HIV and become their open mic section, post in here on your opinions about it, i think its a good idea and Deva agreed with me, But we dont know for sure yet if we will be the open mic section but i will keep you informed. and Keep the try outs coming in.