RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   *Most Dangerous City's* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215483)

Compose 11-25-05 12:11 PM

lmao......................

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 12:41 PM

You know NJ was gonna win this one by a long shot. Camden is also the most dangerous city in the world, which would obviously make it the most dangerous in the U.S. We're also #1 for a ton of other not-good shit (like heroine capital of the U.S., and most crooked politicians/state, highest cost of living, highest insurance rates in the nation, highest property taxes in the nation, car theft capital of the world, and gang activity capital of the world. Don't come here. There's lots of great things about NJ, but all in all, believe me man, unless you're from a major metropolis, don't come here.

And to the person that asked what Camden is like, it depends on where you're at and what time it is. You could get robbed at a stoplight in most places in the den. Man, seriously, lol, I should go down there and take pictures of the city, 3/4ths of the dudes on this site never seen a place like this and you wouldn't believe that people still live in some of the spots here. NJ's gotta have the most athiests/population, cuz the situations that niggas are livin in out here, there can't be a god. And if there is, he sure as shit don't live all his children. 1

Indeph 11-25-05 02:16 PM

Gary indiana is on there :( *unpacks bags*

~Luciano~ 11-25-05 02:50 PM

Yea Gary kinda Rough Dude......

Pop Lotty 11-25-05 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You know NJ was gonna win this one by a long shot. Camden is also the most dangerous city in the world, which would obviously make it the most dangerous in the U.S. We're also #1 for a ton of other not-good shit (like heroine capital of the U.S., and most crooked politicians/state, highest cost of living, highest insurance rates in the nation, highest property taxes in the nation, car theft capital of the world, and gang activity capital of the world. Don't come here. There's lots of great things about NJ, but all in all, believe me man, unless you're from a major metropolis, don't come here.

And to the person that asked what Camden is like, it depends on where you're at and what time it is. You could get robbed at a stoplight in most places in the den. Man, seriously, lol, I should go down there and take pictures of the city, 3/4ths of the dudes on this site never seen a place like this and you wouldn't believe that people still live in some of the spots here. NJ's gotta have the most athiests/population, cuz the situations that niggas are livin in out here, there can't be a god. And if there is, he sure as shit don't live all his children. 1

We're gangster.

Young Snowman 11-25-05 03:11 PM

Fuck ya Atlanta 7# represent that shit....

B-MAC 11-25-05 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.r.oo.P
lol @ u havein Ny in ya Sig...rep ya Ca Flag Proud

We rep our City Proud...u Rep Yours...even if ya Do talk Funny

yall fucken americans are made to go to war, before your even aloud to have a fucken Beer.. thats just fucken sad....

Zone Out 11-25-05 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
1) Kardinal Offishall is dope as hell. Don't front.

2) Hi Dro's sig is illy - Where can I get a pair of those forces? (For real)

3) Who cares whose city is the most dangerous? LOL @ kids thinking dangerous cities = good rap. No.

4) The legal drinking age in Alberta is 18. Only province in Canada where it isn't 19.

word.

who the fuck said that?

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
yall fucken americans are made to go to war, before your even aloud to have a fucken Beer.. thats just fucken sad....

Nah, whats sad is that you can't legally buy a self defense weapon something liek a tazer or stun-gun, even some god damn nunchucks at all, no liceses, no registration nothing - can't get one legally in some states (like mine), BUT you can get a handgun, grenades, even a high powered assault rifle. Think about that.

Zone Out 11-25-05 05:18 PM

omfg
I've heard a granade before, they are loud as shit.
It was this crazy ass dude, he threw a grenade in these people's house, that shit was BOOOM.
Everybody in the house died, except the dog, cos it was in the basement.
All the windows was blew out, it was just smoke, the whole house later got caught on fire.

L.I. 11-25-05 05:19 PM

congrats u live in a dangerious city... im SOOOOOOOO jealous

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
omfg
I've heard a granade before, they are loud as shit.
It was this crazy ass dude, he threw a grenade in these people's house, that shit was BOOOM.
Everybody in the house died, except the dog, cos it was in the basement.
All the windows was blew out, it was just smoke, the whole house later got caught on fire.

DAMN!! Then you hit Rewind and watched it again, lol.

Zone Out 11-25-05 05:25 PM

nah, Im serious as hell.
I was over my cousin Izzy house.
that shit was like, BOOM!!!!!!!

∆ P E X X 11-25-05 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
nah, Im serious as hell.
I was over my cousin Izzy house.
that shit was like, BOOM!!!!!!!

You watched it at your cousins house? Damn son. What kinda TV he got? lol

Lyriclesolja 11-25-05 05:33 PM

LOL at compton being # 15........so dre IS really overatted!!