RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My 1st Martial Arts class was tonight (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236892)

PrahJect 11-08-06 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Christensen
You are a dumb kid that has never killed anyone. Dont act hard.

I would punk you in person, period.

Like you are going to risk going to jail for the rest of your life for some random bullshit... and if you are, you should be dead anyhow. Its people like you that ruin a society. Dumb niggas kill dumb niggas over dumb nigga shit... Boondocks said it best.

Me.. I dont fall into that category. I'm the guy that minds my own business, and if someone like you tried something... well likely they would end up on the ground, out cold, with their wallet missing and the cops showing up on their doorstep after I turned the wallet over.

See... the intelligent people can defend themselves without degrading themself to carrying a gun.

man u dnt even know me lol...degrading yaself? i dnt see it as that but i see ure point, jus hood niggas know that martial arts wont do shit, maybe 1 lucky nigga can get sumin done, but 9/10 a shot will kill u a martial arts will give u a bruise

Vango 11-08-06 06:47 PM

cool.......................................lets collab on an audio joint.

Tha .Q 11-08-06 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrahJect
man u dnt even know me lol...degrading yaself? i dnt see it as that but i see ure point, jus hood niggas know that martial arts wont do shit, maybe 1 lucky nigga can get sumin done, but 9/10 a shot will kill u a martial arts will give u a bruise

^^Bro...that's not true...an Expert Martial Arts master could kill you with his bear hands...

And, I just started, but even I know how to inflict pain on someone.

R.Christensen 11-08-06 06:53 PM

Yeah... someone that is verse in martial arts can kill you in 6 seconds...

and basically... if you need to pull a gun on an unarmed man... you are an inferior piece of shit that shouldnt be living...

I hope all you dumbfucks kill each other off

Tha .Q 11-08-06 06:57 PM

LOL...did I just type "bear" hands?

lol

hahaha

Valerie 11-08-06 11:49 PM

cool. did you mention you were gay to the other dudes?

lmao j/p

WhoAmI 11-09-06 03:56 AM

lol i actually started doin MMA at my university since yesterday. i take back all the times iv been downplaying that shit...man there aint no better feelin than having someone's arm locked between yours knowing you could snap that shit clean if you wanted to :evil:

i make dudes tap out real quick i guess im a fast learner :)

Tha .Q 11-09-06 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Poetic~
cool. did you mention you were gay to the other dudes?

lmao j/p

Why would I walk in a place and start talking about something completely irrelevant to the purpose of me being there?

Grow up.

Valerie 11-10-06 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
Why would I walk in a place and start talking about something completely irrelevant to the purpose of me being there?

Grow up.

It was a JOKE!!!