RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse Text Tourney (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Talk About Anything! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165301)

50Cal. 12-26-04 09:35 PM

^pray you dont get me

Artemis 12-26-04 10:26 PM

*prays that he will get CALI Soon, so he can own him BEFORE the final 4, so there will be no money for CALI, and no money for CALI to use to feed lil CALI* :)

50Cal. 12-26-04 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
*prays that he will get CALI Soon, so he can own him BEFORE the final 4, so there will be no money for CALI, and no money for CALI to use to feed lil CALI* :)

oh shit lmfao *hopes to own spul next round so he cant buy his cousin no more soccer balls and she gots to practice bouncing her head off mine*

Artemis 12-26-04 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
oh shit lmfao *hopes to own spul next round so he cant buy his cousin no more <a href="soccer%20balls" onmouseover="window.status='soccer balls'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">soccer balls</a> and she gots to practice bouncing her head off mine*

lmfao... wth my cousin? why my cousin? lol you talkin' about girl in Virtue's Avy? yo... that ain't cool yo. :(

Restricted 12-27-04 12:05 AM

That Girl Was Like Nine and Had Teeth Like A Full-Blooded African Gorrila....Jaw As Wide As Cali's Mom :-D

Goodluck To You All This Round.

~R~

50Cal. 12-27-04 12:52 AM

Quote:
lmfao... wth my cousin? why my cousin? lol you talkin' about girl in Virtue's Avy? yo... that ain't cool yo. :(

im bout to start my r keely tape little cali is gonna be with your cousin lol :thumbup:

....Gone.... 12-27-04 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
im bout to start my r keely tape little cali is gonna be with your cousin lol :thumbup:

:huh: O-LORD...............

Artemis 12-27-04 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
That Girl Was Like Nine and Had Teeth Like A Full-Blooded African Gorrila....Jaw As Wide As Cali's Mom :-D

Goodluck To You All This Round.

~R~

nigga you betta not be talkin' about the girl in Virtue's avy, yo. :( I kno that girl. She cool. Don't be hating, yo. :D

and lol @ Cali, damn, man. An R. Kelly tape? wow.. lol well, you and lil Cali did some type of Paris Hilton tape last I heard. ;)

50Cal. 12-28-04 02:57 PM

Quote:
nigga you betta not be talkin' about the girl in Virtue's avy, yo. :( I kno that girl. She cool. Don't be hating, yo. :D

and lol @ Cali, damn, man. An R. Kelly tape? wow.. lol well, you and lil Cali did some type of Paris Hilton tape last I heard. ;)

YUP WE DID YOUR MOM WAS THE STAR I PASSED HER OFF TO LIL CALI AFTER I NUTTED IN HER THROAT :thumbup:

Its a me.. Mario 12-28-04 03:21 PM

cali your stupid for gettin led poetic and spul have a timeout i hope you got vango and 9th cause they was they other kiddys doing it

-Forsaken

50Cal. 12-28-04 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Posaken
cali your stupid for gettin led poetic and spul have a timeout i hope you got vango and 9th cause they was they other kiddys doing it

-Forsaken

what the fuck that made no sense what the hell are you talking about?

50Cal. 12-28-04 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Posaken
i mean the 4 people was in on it was led poetic spul vango was gunna be but he decided not to and 9th made the name but me and spul used that name aswell as the cali's brother name aswell we just kept switching

thanks for admitting to using the names and freeposting in my battle and yea led poetic changing names dont help your ip matches as usual dickface schema ban him now

Its a me.. Mario 12-28-04 04:12 PM

i love how you make up a post about me idiot i never posted what you just quoted

Willa 12-28-04 04:17 PM

lol
those ARE NOT THE IPS
those arent them many ppl share those if they use aol those arent the real ips

50Cal. 12-28-04 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
lol
those ARE NOT THE IPS
those arent them many ppl share those if they use aol those arent the real ips

i will pm strobe bet they use the same email fucking ip fuck a ip ill pm strobe then you can ban this fag and all his alaises from freeposting