RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "Square Dance" Remix... on that NOK shit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=176100)

Ma$fit 02-17-05 10:24 AM

^^^stop hatin fam...dis was done 4 fun...quit bitchin 4real

and to whoeva wanted to battle...set it up...OSB obviously wanna battle u too so i guess u got two battles on ya hands...set them up fam...and i aint got no beef wit u anyway...i could give a shit less...this is a internet site!...but yeah, set dat shit up

BLACK 02-17-05 12:48 PM

to me, dis track could have been done better if it wasnt a remix at all. no hate or anything but if the actual eminem parts were taken out and yall had an original hook, this would be dope as fuck. but yeah, next time leave em out.

but i wanna talk about lyrics:
OSB-your verse was a nice one. i was feelin it tha whold way through. good struxture and everything. [7/10]
Dolla-damn, u write like me a lil bit so i was really feelin yours. guess its cuz we both in detroit. get at me on a collab or somethin kid. [8/10]

song overall-w/ em shit too (which is a :nono: in my book) gets a 7/10

yall return tha feedback too. link in my sig

Kirk 02-17-05 06:12 PM

alright, i respect that feedback.. atleast your not bein a dick... mucho props son

Willa 02-18-05 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolla-Bill
^^^thanx alot...and yeah, why will-a-peer be trippin on us like dat?...its cool though...f/i

i said i liked ur noya clap this one was gay as hell what happened to the topic of the song do u even understand what its about lol btu text remixes are gay and to the faggot who said who cares what i say stop hating on the ppl who aint rydin on ur lilly dick it sucked notice anyone whos respected on this site wasnt feeling this :thefinger

BLACK 02-18-05 01:21 PM

^^^damn, hostile...lmfao!!!

Ma$fit 02-18-05 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
i said i liked ur noya clap this one was gay as hell what happened to the topic of the song do u even understand what its about lol btu text remixes are gay and to the faggot who said who cares what i say stop hating on the ppl who aint rydin on ur lilly dick it sucked notice anyone whos respected on this site wasnt feeling this :thefinger

its cool willa...i completely understand what u sayin...we only did dis for fun...my bad if i offended anyone... :thumbup:

Kirk 02-18-05 03:37 PM

it was for fun like he said, and im only rreturning the favor hater

Ma$fit 02-18-05 03:57 PM

^^^who was dat 2...im lost...lol

Kirk 02-18-05 04:45 PM

it was to will-a-pear, ii don't give fuck about no online bitches anyway

Ma$fit 02-18-05 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
it was to will-a-pear, ii don't give fuck about no online bitches anyway

damn fam...dat was harsh...f/i

Kirk 02-18-05 04:48 PM