RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Gimmick Battle Association (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Chat, Predictions and Rankings (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239871)

DaTrusHurtz 02-13-07 12:28 PM

I was in favor of Tuesday, but Monday won out. It really doesn't make a difference, it just might take a week for everyone to get used to monday but once thats done it'll all be good.

FlowIntelligent. 02-14-07 12:27 AM

I agree with Datrus.. it takes a while for a league to come together well.. its not the same thing as a tourney which is usually ran good becuase people are trying to win for bragging rights.. but with a league a lot more work goes into it. and i cant remember 1 league that ever went great the first week let alone the 2nd or 3rd week either.. everyone knows RV is dying but this league could be something to bring it back if people actually showed and/or recruited.

DaTrusHurtz 02-14-07 01:14 AM

I recruited 2 pretty decent heads this week, I'm gonna try to get more, but i'll need help recruiting from you guys as well.

King Solo 02-14-07 01:20 AM

I'm not frustrated with anything Andy. I just decided to go on one last run with text battling in the leagues, and when I got bored I would just quit it. I got bored, hence I am signing out. Its not just this league I'm giving up on. The WBL is probably the most active league going.. I'm out of that to. I'm out of the IBA to. I only signed up for that last week, this was gonna be my first week. But I am just not inspired to write text verses anymore.

Its probably because I went on a massive run in LBL battling multiple times a week in that league alone, whilst competing in about 4 other leagues at the same time. So I was crunching out about 8 verses a week, lol. I may just be burnt out and my inspiration has all but gone for now. I'm just taking an indefinite leave of absence from text battling. If I start getting motivated again, I'll start back up... If not, then I won't.

Pro. 02-14-07 08:03 PM

Im really feelin this league idea.. good shit.. I cant wait till week 2.

I got sum crazy ideas,an cant wait.. this is better than just textn.. more intresting

Restricted 02-14-07 08:04 PM

Shit was weak this week, I mean there was a couple decent battles, but this league has a LONG way to go..

Oh yea, wtf is LLL back up? lol

Appocolyptik 02-15-07 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax
Shit was weak this week, I mean there was a couple decent battles, but this league has a LONG way to go..

Oh yea, wtf is LLL back up? lol

Of course it has a long way to go, this is the first week of the league. It takes time for people to settle down and get used to the format.

New Meth0d 02-15-07 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Of course it has a long way to go, this is the first week of the league. It takes time for people to settle down and get used to the format.

one thing that would help this league is if....people actually dropped. Wtf with all the no shows if you sign up, and check in, you should drop something/anything....its stupid, whatever theres always next week.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-15-07 09:33 AM

I thought new battles go up today?

DaTrusHurtz 02-15-07 10:45 AM

They do, lol

This thread is now closed