RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Graduate (Still Goin' No Where) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161039)

villagepimp 11-23-04 02:20 PM

thanks for the feedback man...

greatly appreciated.

hipnoticz 11-23-04 02:26 PM

damm shitz tight blood nice flow an shit you doin this to audio if not you should nice vocab an shit good read

villagepimp 11-23-04 02:27 PM

thanks man...

Remember people, the Awardz always need votes each month, and every vote counts.

L.E 11-23-04 02:43 PM

Please return the favor...

Abandoned

villagepimp 11-23-04 02:49 PM

no problem.....

Dex 11-23-04 02:52 PM

I was likin it. big time. you stretched the lines a bit, but it worked, really well.

Good imagination, real good vocab. I was feeling the emotion. This is real heavy. Im gonna steal it and tell all my mates i wrote it...lol

Artik Phrost 11-23-04 03:02 PM

this was hot, yo.....good use of multis and vocab...this really caught my attention from tha jump...and thats rare, cuz most people dont warm up until a few barz in...so mad props on that....keep droppin tha fiyah mayne....

return tha favor, please.....'one wish'....

villagepimp 11-27-04 06:46 PM

lol... thanks man...
uppin'...

50Cal. 11-27-04 06:51 PM

ok good ass flow and vocab first verse was the best one but whole thing was real good your best no but good here all the same nice visuale i see your still mad about that damn suspension :nono: good drop a 8/10

villagepimp 11-27-04 07:03 PM

thanks for the feedback Empire... just read your poetry battles... damn you still got it dawg... welcome back.

Tha Q 11-27-04 07:15 PM

Painful Times at Lawson High...

^^^nice chorus...but i got an ear for rhyme...so, i would have worded it "awful times" and "lawson high"...get it?

ne way...i feel like shit...so imma make this quick

see...rhyming is in my genes

damn...there's another one

ne way...

some of the rhyming seemed forced...including your diction...it's as if you were using words just to rhyme...try rhyming like that in complete sentences...

otherwise...this was creative...I like some of your multies...needed more concrete imagery (similies, metas)

vocab was extensive

I arose from the ashes of hate clashes to attend classes and spit acid and hit bastards...
Im a phoenix... so you could call me state capitol... I got the ears of the people... white, black and all...
Three X I'm under rated leavin' whole cities evacuated when I come on tour cuz I'm flat out nasty...

^^^ That caught my eye

Good Job dawg

7.5/10

villagepimp 11-27-04 07:24 PM

thanks man... appreciate it...

villagepimp 11-29-04 01:55 PM

Yo... upping....

Steve 11-30-04 01:35 AM

Still busy at the Om vp...nice Playing off the school paper name..i really dislike school..damn nazis and jus..if you can get all these people to vote for you on the Award you would landslide it..
Cart pushing...i am now famous

villagepimp 11-30-04 01:50 PM

lmao... I know... mafuckers 9th Degree put the link on page 3... y'all should drop an honest vote on the award.