RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   all women are whores (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247794)

11-13-08 02:47 PM

that was part dumbassery and part logic

I rate you mediocre.

Rippa Boi 11-14-08 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
whore - you pay for money
slut - no money but get everything upfront

blame them for being whores? Society..
Blame them for being sluts? society..
blame them for having characteristics of either? society..

blame yourself for using a person who used you for sex.
and thank society that it didn't require marriage.

O_o

that's basically the kind of shit i would say on a track in my CD

but whatever I go public and express myself constant :thumbup:

Good logic, I agree with how you put it. So tell me If what your saying is true How can all women be Whores? Why did he even make this thread. :huh:

11-14-08 05:37 PM

This is how...

You can't get with a woman no strings attached and expect her to be loyal.. You need to give her something and depending on the quality of what you got that will determine your relationship with her.. Every human being wants a better life but women will not create that life with you unless you have the ability to enhance her life experience.

Thus a self stable woman is unpredictable in comparison to a female who requires from, do you understand?

Meaning all women are whores because in order to have an intimate relationship with them, you have to pay something.

Rippa Boi 11-15-08 10:39 AM

Now Your intellect shows, Great job. I've already came to that answer but couldn't put it like you can. so now all the other dipshit on this site who couldn't get it, can now. Now this thread could be closed? Question answered.

11-15-08 10:06 PM

That's a bit narcissistic.

Rippa Boi 11-15-08 10:07 PM

really.............................oh well

Grace 11-16-08 12:01 PM

If it's like that then I guess all men are whores too, Because at the very least women have to pay attention to their man. And that's at the least. I mean look at all the things women do to keep their man happy. You think we like doin laundry, n dishes, and cleanin up after you n your boys. Do you really think a man is gonna keep a chick around if she does nothin for him. I mean damn who takes care of you when you're sick your moms or your girl, n who takes care of us when we're sick we do. Times are changin quick there are just as many women workin to take care of their man as there are men takin care of their women. And with the economy the way it's been there's not to many couples who can even make it with out workin equal amounts. So in turn all men must be equally whores because we gots to pay somethin to have an intimate relationship with them even if its just the booty. We're payin somethin cause how many men gonna stick around to be with a chick if they aint givin it up to them. You cut a man off from sex they'll be movin on or thinkin your gettin it from someone else.

11-16-08 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
a large percentage doesn't mean all.

But all people are whores. If you want to debate this with me, let's. Otherwise, you really suck at defending a point.

...too late grace

Grace 11-21-08 02:27 PM

My bad, I read this earlier too. I guess it just wasn't fresh in my mind.

SerB 11-25-08 01:50 AM

your mom prolly had a dozen ding dongs in her mouth.

2v mom is having a party in her mouth and everybody is comming. :headbang:

11-25-08 02:07 AM

Serb is having a party in his brain and everybody is idiotic

Rippa Boi 11-27-08 08:50 AM

ha ha ha ha^^^^^^^^^^^^^ha ha ha ha
You never seace to amaze me

_Talksic_ 12-04-08 01:05 AM

^^^^lmao that was pretty funny