RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   ¤ÐÅž¤ vs Solo (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188171)

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-05-05 12:38 AM

Voted For: ¤ÐÅž¤

daz votes for daz cuz even when hes shit
he grins n remains clean as..........ass
alright this was a pretty creative battle .

Daz took this one in my eyes mainly because he had a better vocab and better punches overall. his wordplay really was very nice. i thought that one of your lines was sorta pushed a lil hard but besides that i couldnt really see anything really wrong with it.(its hard to vote on battles like these because there arent that many things some people need to improve on )

solo. i liked your verse but it just seemed to basic. it wasnt as creative as daz's your opener was pretty weak and i really thought the whole thing seemed a lil rushed. but overall i think you could work on your punches and personals. the personals you did have were just blah nothing special. i've seen alot of good things from you but i just wasn't feeling yours. just use a wider variety in your vocab and think of some new harder hitting punches.

vote daz because he came harder with his verse. and it was way more creative than solo's verse

no hate

King Solo 05-05-05 10:45 AM

will someone just vote on this........i cudn't care less who wins really i just want this shit closed its been at 4-4 for fuckin ages now!!!!!

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-05-05 10:46 AM

Shhhu, Maybe We Can Get A Longest Open Battle Award..lol

King Solo 05-05-05 10:46 PM

Vote Bitchez!!!!!!!!! It Ain't Hard Just Post Sum Shit And Pick A Winner!!!!!

King Solo 05-06-05 09:29 AM

must i bitch-slap everyone

get in here and close this piece of shit

King Solo 05-07-05 11:23 AM

still uppin this shit monkey hoez.......fuckin get in here and vote

Bangalore 05-07-05 05:28 PM

i'll up this for you solo.....up....................horray

King Solo 05-07-05 07:44 PM

..................................*bump*.......... ................

Bangalore 05-08-05 10:29 AM

could RTF n drop a honest vote
link is in the sig

King Solo 05-08-05 11:19 PM

ok, this shit's gettin tiresome..............fuckin one more vote and its closed

¤ÐÅž¤ 05-09-05 02:08 PM

Word........or You Can Give Up^^^lol....nah, Uppin...lol

King Solo 05-10-05 10:31 AM

not that anyone is gonna vote but hey.........it adds an extra post to my count!!!

K.ontroverz.Y 05-10-05 11:29 AM

Voted For: ¤ÐÅž¤

dayum daz got this no doubt

daz. your shit was sick. You had good wordplay and your punches hit hard. the fuckin finisher was dangerous. iw as feelin this mos def. your flow was good and your structure was sick. one of the most creative structures ive seen. and your vocab was nice and good multi's man

overall 8.7/10

solo: blah you only had punches and personals. but your ish was still sick. ur flow was hot. and ur structure was nice. but he got u in punches. wordplay. and personals. witht he finisher but u still came hote

overall: 7.9/10

vote: Daz