RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The next audio heads on RV to "blow"...PROPHESIES & the state of RV audio (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217366)

K.ontroverz.Y 12-18-05 07:21 PM

fuck this im already known...

ILL GEE 12-19-05 07:55 PM

wow.... not even an honorable mention...lol... nah, i'm playing.... i know what i'm capable of lyrically and performance wise cuz i've done it and proved myself when it matters... on stage in front of a live audience... my real issue comes from production.... i need to work on my editing and i can use a refresher on doing my overdubs..... it's coming back to me, though.... i know when my shyt is right cuz i'll bump da hell out of it non-stop like somebody else wrote it...lol

but yeah.... mos def i'd say tito, apexx (especially after that drop he did dissing like 15 kats), q, j-five(don't sleep)....and a few others that i'll edit in later when i get my wits about me

Ms. Get Gully 12-20-05 11:55 PM

cool shit. hello to all :)

Zone Out 12-20-05 11:57 PM

Dirt Crumbs, Dirt Crumbs, Dirt Crumbs!

Ms. Get Gully 12-20-05 11:59 PM

sup MJ before the clorox :)

Zone Out 12-21-05 12:08 AM

If thats a hint, no I will not molest you. :-)

Ms. Get Gully 12-21-05 12:12 AM

haha..i should slap somethin on ya face.i aint gone mention what..:)

Zone Out 12-21-05 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
haha..i should slap somethin on ya face.i aint gone mention what..:)

I'll slap somethin on ya face, and I know you'll like it too

ILL GEE 12-21-05 06:15 AM

hmmmm.. IDH and WSU?!!!!!!!...whoever woulda thunk it?

Zone Out 12-21-05 06:17 AM

lol, noooooooooo
I dont do the internet love thing
but if a girl lived in my area, then word
or if she came to Detroit then she would come in Detroit

ILL GEE 12-21-05 06:24 AM

lmao....i was joking.....but yeah.....shyt look cute and shyt...lmao

Tha Q. 12-21-05 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
wow.... not even an honorable mention...lol... nah, i'm playing.... i know what i'm capable of lyrically and performance wise cuz i've done it and proved myself when it matters... on stage in front of a live audience... my real issue comes from production.... i need to work on my editing and i can use a refresher on doing my overdubs..... it's coming back to me, though.... i know when my shyt is right cuz i'll bump da hell out of it non-stop like somebody else wrote it...lol

but yeah.... mos def i'd say tito, apexx (especially after that drop he did dissing like 15 kats), q, j-five(don't sleep)....and a few others that i'll edit in later when i get my wits about me

dawg, I've always considered you pure rap, sorta like a Ghost Face Killah. But, on RV, you don't drop regularly, and this list was purely a reflection of cats who drop regularly who I consider Top 10. It's just my opinion. Now, if the list had said, "Top 10 rappers on RV based on SKILL ALONE," you'd be on the list and a couple would be taken off.