RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Crew Battle Not Held On Rapblock...dreamcast Peep (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135793)

Ms. Get Gully 07-18-04 07:36 PM

latin ...wouldnt u be doing the same thing as this kid kryo considering u pretended to be a girl from the board and sent that kid fake pix i saw that battle . sooo what your saying is that you like to pretend to be other people and then expose people for pretending to be other people..

it all makes sense now

Phenom-in-all 07-18-04 07:50 PM

...Oh I'm sorry.... I thought this thread had something to do with the crew battle... My bad...

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-18-04 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
latin ...wouldnt u be doing the same thing as this kid kryo considering u pretended to be a girl from the board and sent that kid fake pix i saw that battle . sooo what your saying is that you like to pretend to be other people and then expose people for pretending to be other people..

it all makes sense now

no dumbass,its different,i dont go on rb with an dude's account...what i tell someone on aim to get their pic is different.........rofl,u are confusing clever with crossdressing...which is waht kryo did..........

Decree Wun 07-18-04 08:12 PM

wow this is interesting..i give..its pointless *raises the white flag*

Ms. Get Gully 07-19-04 02:33 PM

Silence Mexican Lion u sent fake pix to ol dude n tried to be someone your not point blank..same thing kryogen or whoever he is did

-Zone Out- 07-22-04 05:15 AM

^I never did that.
I dont know where she get 'crossdressin' from, because a crossdresser is a man who wears women clothes.
I NEVER did that.
I never made an accoutn as a female either.
The End just said it, with no proof.
So Lk, just stfu,

-Zone Out- 07-22-04 05:16 AM

And you did posed on old rb as a man LK.
Your name was LLoyld Banks, then you changed it to Rb dott.com

-Strype- 07-22-04 05:54 AM

Latin gave fake pics to somebody on AIM to get him to give her his pics? :(

Restricted 07-22-04 11:13 AM

Yea She Did That To Me....

She Possed As Sumone Else For 3 Hours Talking To Me..

Manipulation LOL...

~R~

Holl-a-kiss 07-22-04 11:43 AM

well she probably fat and overweight.... im pretty sure that doesnt appeal to most male wit some sense of dignity

Restricted 07-22-04 02:55 PM

I Have No Idea..She Claims That Picture That She Shows Everyone Is Here...

I Don't Doubt It....But If She Made Like 5 Pics of Her Like Playing B-ball, Rapping, or sumshit Then I Would Believe Its HEr..

~R~

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-22-04 04:17 PM

lol@anyone doubting thats my pic..guess i look that good

i daughter hoes....stfu u just wish u could look like me,n no,what kryogenix did is NOT at all the same....he posted an audio as a femcee.....n had a femcee name on rb......how the fuck is that the same moron

Restricted 07-22-04 05:38 PM

Kryo..Man You Get Shit On Everywhere You Go...

Ever Think Your Reason For Exsitence Was For Us To Piss On You??

~R~