RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   8 Person A.I Audio Collab... Did you get Dissed? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162657)

Artemis 11-29-04 05:39 PM

weerd... gangsta shit right there. :cool: :shoot:

Know-Gimix 11-29-04 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
^truth, i'm still pissed off i'll never get that 10 minutes backk....

notice I didn't hate on your feedback... but be honest with yourself at least 75% of the kids on that collab would shit on you like they had intestinal problems if it came to an audio battle.... don't swell up too big.

fluidmoon 11-29-04 08:18 PM

lol...............................upppin(for the kids who are dissed but dont know it yet)

JPoll 11-30-04 12:15 AM

haha, I'm not a battle rapper and I would shit on all of those kids, cept you, deadly, and diabolic...everyone else would be a laugh...

your not that hot seven, take a joke...seriously.

fluidmoon 11-30-04 12:20 AM

J Summers 11-30-04 12:23 AM

haha... wait you would shit on me... shits halarious

fluidmoon 11-30-04 12:27 AM

Quote:
haha, I'm not a battle rapper and I would shit on all of those kids, cept you, deadly, and diabolic...everyone else would be a laugh...

jpoll....if your not a battle rapper,you cant shit on kids...lol,but your still pc, no beef,just fun times..lol

JPoll 11-30-04 12:43 AM

yeah saraan i'd own you in audio, your wack, face it...your flow is weak...I have so many disses on you from that track you wanted me to collab with you on...haha...no hate but shit was wack as sinners shit...you sound like a sick mexican kid that needs some water...your so choppy its like your a rjd2 beat...anyways...whatever...

yeah actually fluid it seems like you don't know much about hip hop with that comment, is common a battle rapper? no, did he not shit on the whole westside connection? yes he did.....is nas a battle rapper? no...did he not shit on jay z? yes he did...

battle rappers are cats like krs, canibus, kool moe dee...
anyways no hate, just making a comment...battles aren't what I do best, but I can still shit on most people...
peace

fluidmoon 11-30-04 01:03 AM

^^^they still did it....thats what i mean.....they still battle rappers when they have to be...and i love all of them that you mentioned...well, if you feel you can shit on us,,,do it then,and dont just talk...1

JPoll 11-30-04 01:19 AM

what i meant was I don't want to be labelled as another fucking battle rapper, but yes I could merk all of you...and a little collab has been set up, we'll see if it goes through...i'm busy...that's not an excuse, thats reality...this is about my last thing on my priority list...

JPoll 11-30-04 01:27 AM

i'm not bashing you sorry i'm just trying to write a fucking 5 page essay, due tomorrow...anyways i have no problems with you fluid, we are cool...no hate at all...

just stating my point...i'm not really a serious person, i don't take much too seriously except for school...

In-Vision 11-30-04 01:36 AM

nas didn't shit on anyone.......all of those diss tracks between the two were weak as fuck......however..nas is dope...as dope they come...and common...he in fact...DID SHIT ON ALL OF WC...just thought i'd let you know

Know-Gimix 11-30-04 01:49 AM

Quote:

unless you've elevated considerable since I last heard you, i know Tito could shit on you, Fluid would most likey dog you, and saaran would piss on u too... Revoke and Knightshade would be about ur only chance of a win, and Im pretty sure Knightshade would beat you too... Im bein honest, dont take it as hate, Im just statin opinion like you.... It doesn't really matter either way cuz you drop about one audio every 6 or so months, so i aint holdin my breathe to find out...

JPoll 11-30-04 11:57 AM

haha, your judging me on two drunking free verses...anyways...personally i think your wack but say nice shit because and you are down...I think I'd own everyone one of the people, besides those three...anyways...because I have a life, and need study

i'll just say fuck off, you know i own those bitches, learn honesty, its the best policy!

fucking stick up for people just cause their crew...laughable...

anyways back to the books, oh and the studio every sunday...haha, too bad you cats won't make it to a real studio...

peace

Know-Gimix 11-30-04 12:33 PM

I figured you'd respond with silliness like this...

"personally i think your wack but say nice shit because and you are down".... I think its funny that you think Im wack, but Know I would own you in a battle... (so how wack does that make you?)...so basically you agree with me, but it makes you angry to hear that you can't rhyme.... that you have to retort with something to save your ego... I understand, If all I ever did well was text, I'd make foolish excuses too... Enjoy your real studio, just remember there are kids with 30 dollar mics that sound better than you do with thousands of dollars worth of equipment... enjoy school.