RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   My Graduation Pic (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203278)

Tha Q. 01-05-06 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil C
hey just saw dis...........well saw it when u first posted it AWHILE back n was afraid too look...lol but fo real ur real cute pa:)...def look a lil like usher..so u can come my way netime;)lol str8 pics pa....1

There some hoES in the house...there some HOES in this house

:nono:

*Phantom* 01-06-06 01:45 AM

lol....upping this................................

Lil C 01-06-06 07:40 AM

not even gonna respond to wat Tha Q said cause he aint worth it

but Q i do got 1 ? fo ya.......y u dawg on everyone who talks back to u? uh huh lets c wat u gots to say to dat.....not being mean or startin ne beef or nuttin just statin a FACT

Nejji Bangaz 01-06-06 07:49 AM

u look good......

Tha Q. 01-06-06 09:31 AM

Quote:
not even gonna respond to wat Tha Q said cause he aint worth it

but Q i do got 1 ? fo ya.......y u dawg on everyone who talks back to u? uh huh lets c wat u gots to say to dat.....not being mean or startin ne beef or nuttin just statin a FACT

^See...there's your problem right there...You're stuck up..."Dog on people who talk to me?" WTF!?!...So, you're doin me a favor by talking to me? Get outta here

I talk to many, many people off this board who I DON'T dog. You know why? It's because they don't run around saying dumb shit tryna look cute. You're like a mini Lady Fiya. But, at least you are kinda cute.

I'm telling you that your behavior on this board isn't helping your cause for the title of "responsible mom."

I do apologize for taking my anger out on you though. I just don't like irresponsible parents.

Lil C 01-06-06 12:31 PM

i said who talk back to u iight? i aint neva said who talk to u...wtf is dat shit?
ok dis internet beef is really retarded so i aint gonna do dis shit...irresponsible parents? hmmmm well lemme c u go thru 14 hours of labor n then 2 1/2 years of takin care of a child n then COME back n tell me how u feel....ok once again NO beef iight just statin an opinion so dont take it ne other way....1

Tha Q. 01-06-06 12:56 PM

Quote:
i said who talk back to u iight? i aint neva said who talk to u...wtf is dat shit?
ok dis internet beef is really retarded so i aint gonna do dis shit...irresponsible parents? hmmmm well lemme c u go thru 14 hours of labor n then 2 1/2 years of takin care of a child n then COME back n tell me how u feel....ok once again NO beef iight just statin an opinion so dont take it ne other way....1

having children doesn't make people good or even responsible...that's basic human or even animal nature

neway...I just didn't like the fact that you were asking people on a rap site the best course of action for you when it comes to a child...that's outrageous to me

ridiculous

these are the same people who think gay jokes are brilliant

see what i mean?

Pray

seek advice from legal counsel

anything but ask these goons wut u shud do when it comes to the care of ur child

they have NO IDEA.

*Phantom* 01-07-06 02:01 PM

both of you.......

STFU.....

uppin this.......................

Tha Q. 01-07-06 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamble
both of you.......

STFU.....

uppin this.......................

Listen junior, don't get whooped.

*Phantom* 01-13-06 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Listen junior, don't get whooped.

lol........................u would say somethin like that................. :laugh:

Apparition 01-13-06 10:18 PM

same nose too lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
you look kinda like usher.........same headshape n all that lol