RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   why are people so narrowminded and stuck up on sterotypes????? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212114)

Terumoto 10-21-05 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
OMB was sayin that cause of how you dress..

I said it cause its your personality and those gay expressions you were making with your puffy ass baby face......

dickhead. I was saying it cos of the way he acts AND the way he dressed.

Blay'all 10-21-05 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
dickhead. I was saying it cos of the way he acts AND the way he dressed.

:bored: Im glad that theres so much debate over my personality on a website.........

you people just need to realize that you are nothing, and your opinions mean nothing..... lol

Terumoto 10-21-05 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
for starters... i dont walk around in fubu, avirex, sean john e.t.c

i just wear baggy jeans, hoodies caps w/e i feel like wearing at the time... not particularly black stereotype clothes... i mean people could say the baggy look e.t.c was originated from skaters...

but people assosiate the fact i wear baggy clothes, listen to hip hop put them togeather and make that assumption that i wanna be black.

but im one of the few people on here that actually talks the same way ive allways talked and i dont go round with that "nah mean" "yo thats wack as fuck dawg" type bullshit that the majority of kids on this site do.

Well thats alright then. Its the people that wear like "G-Unit" and that sean john stuff that worry me.

The thing about your situation is its not even your fault. So fuck those people. If you really care about what people think so much, become a psychiatrist.

La Cosa Nostra 10-21-05 07:00 PM

OI OMB... Get a camera today and do a lextown wigger pose...

Blay'all 10-21-05 07:00 PM

lmao, okay good leady you're excused by OMB..... PHEW!

Terumoto 10-21-05 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-NOC
:bored: Im glad that theres so much debate over my personality on a website.........

you people just need to realize that you are nothing, and your opinions mean nothing..... lol

If you, the all mighty wise one, has realized I mean nothing, why are you so hung up on my meaningless opinion? I think you're a wigga. Have a cry if you want, but dont tell me my opinion doesnt mean anything dumbass.

What a stupid thing to say...

Blay'all 10-21-05 07:02 PM

hahahha, well now Im saying you think you're opinion means WAYYY too much to people...... like you just "excused" leady from being a "wigga"... like "alright, you're okay then"... lmao... fuck outta here

L.E 10-21-05 07:03 PM

Boo at nobody replying to my comment.

COME luva 10-21-05 07:03 PM

Listen...no more racial talk

let's all cuddle around a camp fire and roast marshmellows and chocolate

but wait...Why da fuck does the WHITE mellows have to be ON TOP of the BLACK chocolate

FUCKL U mofpehjwfe3yh9tp8y349t8y3490t8y49308ty4vy84y

Terumoto 10-21-05 07:12 PM

Quote:
hahahha, well now Im saying you think you're opinion means WAYYY too much to people...... like you just "excused" leady from being a "wigga"... like "alright, you're okay then"... lmao... fuck outta here

Ive seen how he looks and acts. He genuinely does not give a shit about the black stereotype. From what ive seen of you, you do appear to want to be like the black stereotype. Im not gonna take your word for it that you're not a wigga... I made up my own mind.

And my opinion isnt important... I never said it was. But it sure as hell doesnt mean nothing. Thats exactly what racists said to blacks, what the english said to aboriginals, and what germans said to the jews. Unless I was talking to some kid that insists on an argument when he has no facts, I would never tell somebody their opinion doesnt mean anything.

Blay'all 10-21-05 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Unless I was talking to some kid that insists on an argument when he has no facts, I would never tell somebody their opinion doesnt mean anything.

same here. that should tell you something

Terumoto 10-21-05 07:29 PM

Quote:
same here. that should tell you something

haha, very funny.

Except that I based my opinion on a few pictures of you, and words that you yourself wrote. So that little attempt at insulting me was a poorly thought out one.

COME luva 10-21-05 07:33 PM

I Noc goes to North Carolina

BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!