RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Completely irrelevant thread...but who gives a shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217330)

Magic5 12-17-05 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
It's called a partial fast. I think that's been stated like 4 times at least. Also, have you ever fasted in your life? And, as for me presuming you believe the bible, that's inaccurate. I don't presume you know anything.

I wouldn't call what I did "fasting." I wrestled for three years so I cut weight by not eating very much and running a lot.

What does that have to do with anything?

Tha Q. 12-17-05 12:23 AM

wow...kid got the "angry teenager" role down pat.

*claps hands*

Magic5 12-17-05 12:24 AM

Oh, ok.

:confused:

Cocaine 12-17-05 12:29 AM

yah.. cutting weight.. sucks..i'm pretty glad i tore my MCL my Freshman Year actually lol.. it was my excuse for quitting so my parents weren't pissed... i used to go 2-3 days without eating at all.. and excersizing like hell.. rofl.. i'd sleep in hoodies and shit.. with a garbage bag over me so i'd sweat more..

Magic5 12-17-05 12:31 AM

Yeah, man. I stopped after last year because shit was just putting too much physical and emotional stress on me. I'd get home from practice and then jumprope for another two hours with garbage bags strapped to my legs. I won matches and shit, but I stopped thinking it was worth it.

Tha Q. 12-17-05 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostrophe
yah.. cutting weight.. sucks..i'm pretty glad i tore my MCL my Freshman Year actually lol.. it was my excuse for quitting so my parents weren't pissed... i used to go 2-3 days without eating at all.. and excersizing like hell.. rofl.. i'd sleep in hoodies and shit.. with a garbage bag over me so i'd sweat more..

MCL....wuts that exactly again?

I remember when I injured my H4 nerves in my back...You feel that pain down ur leg and hip...Man..that was agonizing...And, the thing is, I didn't go to the doctor at all. I let it heal itself naturally. Losing weight is so damn easy. I should write a book for all overweight Americans. It's so damn simple. It's all bio chemistry.

Cocaine 12-17-05 12:37 AM

your MCL is a ligament in your knee, i dont remember exactly what it stands for... i know its collateral ligament.. but i forget what the M is... yah Mim, i used do all kindsa crazy shit to lose weight.. go all day without eating.. then practice for 3-4 hours.. with like 2 hoodies on... or.. i'd spit in a bottle all day.. to lose water weight..

Tha Q. 12-17-05 12:39 AM

Quote:
your MCL is a ligament in your knee, i dont remember exactly what it stands for... i know its collateral ligament.. but i forget what the M is... yah Mim, i used do all kindsa crazy shit to lose weight.. go all day without eating.. then practice for 3-4 hours.. with like 2 hoodies on... or.. i'd spit in a bottle all day.. to lose water weight..

word...thanx...did u realize there are certain foods u can eat that facilitate losing weight? I don't mean weight watchers. I mean, there are foods that seem to literally "soak up" water weight and/or excess fats.

Cocaine 12-17-05 12:41 AM

well, idk i ate foods that mainly consisted of water oranges, salad etc.. but mainly i just didnt eat.. because once i started.. i couldnt stop..

Tha Q. 12-17-05 12:42 AM

Quote:
well, idk i ate foods that mainly consisted of water oranges, salad etc.. but mainly i just didnt eat.. because once i started.. i couldnt stop..

umm...u jus did a pringles commercial. :thumbup: