RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King of RapVerse 3 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   And the Winner of KORV3 is... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223357)

N.Tavarez 03-08-06 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus™
I'd walk all over you, literally. :)

Being small is cool though, little people tend to be more agile and they can turn quicker because they haven't got as much to move. But being tall means that I can fucking leapfrog someone if they are in my way. :D

made a bar for that^

On the courts, peep how this rookie get killed
Jump with me bitch? you couldnt dunk your cookies in milk
cheah :)

Adam 03-08-06 04:51 PM

Why don't we close this all down now?

.:Mike Check:. 03-08-06 06:54 PM

Congrats Spul......

JTR 03-08-06 07:19 PM

"only time mic-illuh straight........
Is when he's got a pencil"

something like that sounds better imo

or the one spul did

Nynth Degree 03-09-06 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston
Why don't we close this all down now?

Hmm...why don't we?

Magic5 03-09-06 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Did you recycle vs. me, or recycle on RM from your battle vs. me :huh:

I recycled on RM. Check the date of my post.

Magic5 03-09-06 02:23 PM

^ I'm going to rerecyle those lines again when I sign back in. Lmao. Having the no search feature on that site is really going to make me not have to work at all for a couple weeks.

Infamous22 03-09-06 03:36 PM

mimesis sweet like swiss miss/lyrics sweet like da lil descrip of dat hot cocoa mix/bars weak, game aint shiek/you's a bitch-made nigga,a mark-ass leak/plumma in da build so hand me da ratchet/twist ur ass up,cur ur down wit my lyrical hatchet/you can't match it,can't bang wit me/live in dav wire a thoro-breed m.c.

Infamous22 03-09-06 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous22
mimesis sweet like swiss miss/lyrics sweet like da lil descrip of dat hot cocoa mix/bars weak, game aint shiek/you's a bitch-made nigga,a mark-ass leak/plumma in da build so hand me da ratchet/twist ur ass up,cut ur ass down wit my lyrical hatchet/you can't match it,can't bang wit me/live in dav wire a thoro-breed m.c.
:shoot: holla back don't gae scurd!!

J. Luth 03-09-06 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
^ I'm going to rerecyle those lines again when I sign back in. Lmao. Having the no search feature on that site is really going to make me not have to work at all for a couple weeks.

wordlife, i'm to damn lazy to sign-up. but word yo. that is true. lmao and yo check your bitch ass into your match in RVW with 9th.

.TeamOne. 03-09-06 10:17 PM

oh shit, when did korv start?

Infamous22 03-09-06 11:08 PM

korv been start'd since i touch'd down/uncrown'd king of dis lil rapverse town/so lean back,recline n take a seat/so i can take dis bitch ova n drop dis acapella beat/go on head n sleep,while my bars drop on da creep/tear ur block open like a fully loaded steet sweep!!

hot 03-10-06 07:59 AM

i recycled too, like 2 bars, but i figure even recycling is wasteful til u get into the top twenty
i swear their bottom 40 is the worst ever
but im dropping today
u other cats should sign up, that way RV is active somewhere
jesus

Magic5 03-10-06 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous22
mimesis sweet like swiss miss/lyrics sweet like da lil descrip of dat hot cocoa mix/bars weak, game aint shiek/you's a bitch-made nigga,a mark-ass leak/plumma in da build so hand me da ratchet/twist ur ass up,cur ur down wit my lyrical hatchet/you can't match it,can't bang wit me/live in dav wire a thoro-breed m.c.

Random stuff, like what.. you ain't going to win this
So just watch as I drop infam, like I was indulging in incest

J. Luth 03-10-06 12:21 PM

I KNEW YOU FUCKED YOUR SISTER!!! haha!!! ~_~