RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   find more use for the rv money... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232203)

Wordz AhGod 07-23-06 11:20 PM

thats one...come on...we need some more dope rock paper scissor heads to make this work. lol..

K.ontroverz.Y 07-23-06 11:22 PM

paper motha fucka!!

Not Quite 07-24-06 01:03 AM

Meh.. I need this RV money you speak

Terumoto 07-24-06 01:14 AM

Who wants to battle me in a rock paper scissors battle?

Set it up in FL or EFL and we wont be able to see what the other person posts until we have both posted.

WHOS DOWN.

Wordz AhGod 07-24-06 01:58 AM

lol...as weird as that sounds....It would make sence in a crazy way...Teramoto really put some thaught into...you really want that bucket o' chicken and Koolaid mix dont ya...lol

Terumoto 07-24-06 02:39 AM

A bucket of chicken is like a bucket of solid gold to me. I love chicken. Especially KFC chicken.

In 1939, Colonel Harland Sanders first gave the world a taste of his most famous creation, Original Recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken, featuring that secret blend of 11 herbs and spices. Since that time, millions of people the world over have come to love his one of a kind chicken, homestyle side dishes and hot and fresh biscuits.

We still take pride in doing things The Colonel's way, utilizing only the highest quality ingredients, innovative recipes, and time-tested cooking methods.

So come and dine with us, or take some home - any way you like it. Only KFC has so much tasty chicken, fresh from our kitchens, just for you.

Wordz AhGod 07-24-06 02:42 AM

^lmfao through the entire thing....too bad you cant sig moments...just letters....what a sad world we live in....ahhh

Wordz AhGod 07-24-06 02:49 AM

but on the real....I use money for lil man to the left of me...recently...God spoke his wordz to me...and he told me...he would create Wordz AhDeath too reak havoc on this board along side me........as long as I feed him and take care of him which costs money you know. fucking thing eats like a crack hoer after a customer accidently gives her too much money...lol

K.ontroverz.Y 07-24-06 05:42 PM

all that and he's level one? bahaha

Wordz AhGod 07-24-06 05:49 PM

you fucking hater....he's only like 2 1/2 days old. I already pimp slapd some ones wak as baby rapper in one turn. I been waitting for a challenger for ever in the streets but no one does these rapper things any more man. we need to revive this shit so I Lil Wordz AhDeath can smash baby K.ontropuss.Y...lol....

K.ontroverz.Y 07-24-06 05:54 PM

i'll join that shit and smash u mr. Wordz izsoft........

Wordz AhGod 07-24-06 05:59 PM

damn your good nameplay skillz....I would have never thought of that K.untravest.Y...thats like 2 in one for ya...

K.ontroverz.Y 07-24-06 09:14 PM

stfu

ur wearin a....Word ahthong?
i cant wait till this Herbiz Gone

LMFAO im too sick