RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   David Lama & Young Philly vs JTR & SPuL (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232274)

David Lama 07-31-06 11:50 PM

yea b-boys league was the best league ever, I modded that shit for 2 years, so after losing all that shit when the site crashed. I cant believe how I decided to mod a league again, shit.. I'm modding another one right now lol. I guess I just like there being a good league on the net, and if noone else makes one I do.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:51 PM

I was only in the b-boy league for like 3 weeks. And then I stopped battling a little, and when I came back the site was gone.

So, I went to PR and battled in the WBL for like 3-4 weeks.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:52 PM

But yo, if Kempo fucking deletes all my posts then I'm going to bitch-smack him so hard that when he eventually decides to have kids, his first born child will come out with a swollen head. :shoot:

David Lama 07-31-06 11:52 PM

PR doesnt have a WBL, its PRBA. WBL was actually good, prba isnt. both are two different leagues. pr and bboys are two different sites.

David Lama 07-31-06 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
But yo, if Kempo fucking deletes all my posts then I'm going to bitch-smack him so hard that when he eventually decides to have kids, his first born child will come out with a swollen head. :shoot:

lol word. he shouldnt delete them, its not like anyone else is gonna vote anyways.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:52 PM

Oh shit, that is me getting confused.

Yeah, I battled in both of them. Word. :)

David Lama 07-31-06 11:53 PM

what was your name in the WBL?? I dont ever remember seeing a nick fletcher

King Solo 07-31-06 11:53 PM

PRBA = ProjectRhyme Battle Association..

... if I remember correctly... I battled shitty people in it like Jishaku, Ill Intelegence and fucking Drugs....

King Solo 07-31-06 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
what was your name in the WBL?? I dont ever remember seeing a nick fletcher

because i never was nick fletcher... in fact, i wasnt even going by nick fletcher on this site back then...

but honestly, i cant remember my name on that... in PRBA i was called Lazarus

David Lama 07-31-06 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
PRBA = ProjectRhyme Battle Association..

... if I remember correctly... I battled shitty people in it like Jishaku, Ill Intelegence and fucking Drugs....

lol. Drugs is nice, he just half asses alot.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:56 PM

Question??

On B-Boys, or PR... I can't remember which site it was.

Do you remember some dude called THE INCREDIBLE HULK?

David Lama 07-31-06 11:57 PM

na.. Mercules had that alias, but it was on 411hype I think.

and bboys died in september 2005

King Solo 07-31-06 11:59 PM

I remember battling a guy called THE INCREDIBLE HULK... its just he was the first dude I beat on b-boys, or PR... me can not remember.

David Lama 08-01-06 12:03 AM

i dont know. there was a hulk hogan on bboys though, i dont recall him losing though, cept in the champ match.

King Solo 08-01-06 12:07 AM

nah, i beat incredible hulk in a quick battle... outside of the league

but, it dont matter... shit was long time ago anyway