RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Gimmick Battle Association (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Chat, Predictions & Rankings (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241629)

DaTrusHurtz 04-26-07 10:32 PM

How about this one... 7 man voting panel? At least 5 gotta vote on every battle. I'll choose the 7 people

§howcase 04-26-07 10:34 PM

I'll vote on every battle in a few minutes.

But seriously, when people who write trash verses (not gonna drop any names and no offense intended) vote on battles, they think wack shit is good and vice versa...it's just annoying when someone who isn't up to par in text then votes on a battle with the same knowledge that they write with.

Like, I don't want to hate on anyone or anything, but if I lose I want to know that I lost and not think like "shit, I didn't deserve to lose." Nah mean?

Civil. 04-26-07 10:36 PM

Booting the ones who aren't votin is the only thing that is affective. Its just losin those good individuals, that are apart of that group thats stoppin me. I'm havin the same problems in the 1-2-1. I just suggest better topics possibly removin a win for every vote under 4.

DaTrusHurtz 04-26-07 10:36 PM

I just voted on ur battle... ur efforts to sorta sway in this thread had no effect on my vote btw.

Maybe the solution is really I just need to boot more people so the people who aren't good aren't in the league in the first place.

§howcase 04-26-07 10:43 PM

Nah, I didn't mean to sway...but like it would be nicer with that voting panel idea...of actual good heads who are unbias.

If I was on it I would definitely vote on all battles every week...because I want to see this league keep going strong due to the fact that it's a dope idea...

DaTrusHurtz 04-26-07 10:55 PM

I think the problem right now is partly my fault. I recruited a lot of RB heads, cuz well, I know a lot of dudes from that site. So this league has a lot of people from RB and a lot of them ride each other. No one's doin' it on purpose, but when a battle is close, n' one dude ur cool with n' the other u ain't heard of, u generally vote for the dude u know, its just a sad truth.. so with so many people from the same site, it sways the voting a bit.

So what I'm thinking is, until I can recruit more dudes from other sites, maybe a voting panel is needed where a few of the dudes on the panel would be from RB, but not so many it would sway voting.

§howcase 04-26-07 11:16 PM

^^ Agreed.

And I just finished voting on all battles that were up.

DaTrusHurtz 04-26-07 11:17 PM

Good shit man... and i doubt it even took that long. I don't know why more of these fags aren't voting.

§howcase 04-26-07 11:22 PM

^ word, around 10 mins of my time. No biggie.

DaTrusHurtz 04-26-07 11:30 PM

Looks like most of the battles are good to go.. only one that isn't is the Nick Fletcher vs. Mets one.. which oddly enough was by far the best battle of the week.. shame no one's votin' on it, cats could learn from it.

DaTrusHurtz 04-27-07 11:27 AM

This thread is now closed