RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   i never realized how good dry fucking is (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242845)

Dufflebag Boy 06-15-07 01:45 PM

^^yea well i trust her..i have fucked around with chicks i regret doing and that were pretty sleazy..i've heard clear lies before and i could tell that kayla isnt one of them and yea ur right she could of found ways but its very unlikely..this is the farthest her parents ever let her go with a guy and their still pretty strict..

chip 06-15-07 02:36 PM

she's fly, but uh... to be honest, just wondering why u posted this... fuck her, then tell us about it... dry humping=assisted masturbation

Dufflebag Boy 06-15-07 02:43 PM

^^just excited im that much closer to fucking her but yea i'll defintly let ya'll in on when we fuck

Crazy Hades 06-15-07 03:47 PM

Oooh Yeaah.....

K.ontroverz.Y 06-15-07 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
and if she was a hoe or anything like that i would of fucked her a long time ago..i've known her for over a month

You just dont have game...

I seen SPuL hit that by offering her 10 cents..

Magic5 06-16-07 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
It's not gay jesus verse either, but here you are

Lfmaofmlamfoamflafmoa, dope.

Hard-Cor 06-17-07 11:59 PM

i never realized how whit trash you are

Feeble Minded 06-19-07 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
.i have fucked around with chicks that were pretty sleazy..

we can tell by the pic, there's no need for this statement...

Dufflebag Boy 06-19-07 02:47 PM

obviously Feeble Minded doesnt have anything intellegent to say

Feeble Minded 06-19-07 06:30 PM

Try this:

Hello, my name is Professor Feeble. I inquired in this thread as to why your girl looks like such a trashy slut, but I got no response. Do you have any further reasoning as to her welcoming, devious smile, and prostitute-esque facial expression?

Your bitch is ugly. Straight up. I don't have to be intelligent to see how trashy she looks. but hey, do you. I'm just saying I normally go for girls that don't look like they crawled out of a vagina and then let men crawl into theirs.

Dufflebag Boy 06-19-07 06:45 PM

^^^you crawled out your mamas vagina why should any girl ever let you into theirs?

Feeble Minded 06-19-07 06:59 PM

you don't need to catch feelings. you posted a pic of an ugly bitch and I told you she's fucking ugly. the girl has no class. you might get your pussy, good for you. i dont have any problem with you. i hope you get pussy then get rid of her cuz she's a skank. just make sure to wear a condom, dont believe what she tells you.

Dufflebag Boy 06-19-07 07:08 PM

^^^your the ignorant dumbass that thinks you know somebody just simply by looking at a picture, i'll even admit myself she does look a lil..whatever in that pic..but i've seen her and how she looks on average and she aint like that..and i know who she is you just know what she looks like..if anybody knows anything bout what their talking bout here its me

Feeble Minded 06-19-07 07:15 PM

Good for you. Do what you want. But you posted a picture of your girl up, obviously expecting comments, and you got comments. I wasn't trying to be overly judgemental, she just looks like a slut