RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ok guys.. heres the real thread. RIP terumoto (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246154)

L.E 05-03-08 04:38 PM

But seriously...

That shit isn't cool.

It really goes to show how you never know and can't take shit for granted like that.

Wow.

Dude was straight, straight up.

R.I.P OMB once again.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-03-08 08:00 PM

you will always be remembered as one of the most friendly, talented, intelligent, helpful and outspoken artists/emcees to ever touch our rapverse. you definately marched to the beat of your own drum. carry on.

my heart and prayers go out to you and all of your loved ones. GOD BLESS the dead.

farewell, but never goodbye brutha...

one love...

s.v., crhyme sin

.Ike. 05-03-08 08:11 PM

fuuck..that blows man.

i always liked that guy...rip omb

L.E 05-03-08 08:19 PM

^What up Ike .

Dufflebag Boy 05-04-08 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
^^ listen you fucking inconsiderate dipshit, if it's nothing big and doesn't bother you THEN DONT FUCKING POST IN A THREAD MADE TO SHOW YOUR RESPECTS

You're such a piece of shit, no one cares if it's not a big deal to YOU because most of these guys in thsi thread talked to Jono on a regular basis fuck head

And there's people giving condolences on his gf's myspace so it's obviously not fake

But fuck it i aint tryna beef in omb's memmory thread because he was a peacefull guy, just dont post again asshole

im only sounding harsh cuz i dont fully believe this...even if its off his girlfriends thing

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 02:52 AM

lungs of steel.. it is actually true dude..

and nah i didnt find what you said harsh at all, people die every day and yet we all sleep well at night. if you didnt know him then your only being real by saying what you said..

i respect that.. its all good...

JTR 05-04-08 05:27 AM

word to nos he's more calm then me, seriously if u dont believe this thread then just done post tho it's disrespectful

La Cosa Nostra 05-05-08 06:51 AM

yo, word. i just had a chat with sara. that girls so smart, i got a lot of respect for the way shes handled this... i gotta say he was lucky to have found a girl like that.

i think i have a general idea of why he did it, but i dont really want to publish it on the website.. its a fucking shame what happened.

_Talksic_ 05-05-08 07:49 AM

rip terumoto we had our fights back and fourth on christianity and religion but overall he was a smart dude and he was young..sucks that hes gone, no more deep discussions..RIP he will be missed..

SUPERVILLAIN 05-05-08 07:51 AM

^^^straight up. he will definately be missed.

s.v.

King Solo 07-11-08 10:16 AM

I may be a little late to this, but I ain't spent more than a minute or two on this site in a long time. And I ain't been in the Lounge for fucking months. But shit, that's too bad. I always had huge respect for the dude, anyone that can own me intellectually from time to time.

Word though, no doubt he is in a better place watching over his family and friends fondly and laughing at us fools still wading in the excitement that is rapverse.com.

RIP OMB. (sorry i'm late to this to)

WhoAmI 09-04-08 02:10 PM

upping...........

Maleficent 09-06-08 01:03 PM

Holy shit.. I used to talk to this dude on a messenger and had a feel run-in's with dude on these forums. We had our disagreements but he was generally a good guy. R.I.P. Terumoto.

lyricalflowz 02-15-09 08:42 PM

Wow, sorry to dig up an old thread, but I was just doing some research on some of the old heads that were really active and that I respected when I was really active on this site and One M.B. happened to cross my mind so i decided to see what all he's been up too. I had no idea he had passed away. That's freaking nuts. Dude had the best multis you could ever write.

Young Kidd (LM) 02-15-09 11:36 PM

^you dug this up just a couple months close to the day everyone found out.
what...in 3 months it'll be a year.