RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   who's left? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246883)

M&rk 07-07-08 09:58 PM

what ever happened to that british dude duabs? and who is drakel here, i've got some questions for you

.TeamOne. 07-07-08 11:59 PM

Atticus? Wow, it's been a while since i've heard that name. Anyways, this is RobKilla if you happen to remember...

Nitrogen 07-08-08 12:31 AM

word, was goodie my nigga, this Yung Duke/Forgotten Flow

atti? 07-08-08 02:42 AM

holy shit.. you were one of the first people i ever wrote with on her man. back in the BluePrint days haha. me you deleon daclassic.. damn.

El Taco 07-08-08 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
what ever happened to that british dude duabs? and who is drakel here, i've got some questions for you

what.

Dabatos 07-08-08 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lavish
Dabatos got soundclick? Let me peep it maybe do some collabs?

yeah bro... but its all from back in high school 3 years ago lol.. a few new ones but yeah..

soundclick.com/dabatos

Dickard. 07-08-08 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atti?
mystic, shit how've you been man

i've been chillan workin/ tryin to get back into school and shit ...how about u man? haven't talked to u on aim or nuthin..u still bein dope as hell?

Nitrogen 07-08-08 12:31 PM

Quote:
holy shit.. you were one of the first people i ever wrote with on her man. back in the BluePrint days haha. me you deleon daclassic.. damn.

hell yeah the squad was vicious back then. what u been up to man? i hope u still wit ya music thing, you was vicious at topicals (although the one time we battled i won :thumbup: )

atti? 07-08-08 01:14 PM

haha yeah i still write.. i'm usually right on rb. i champed out their league for 4 weeks and then got bored and left the league. just freewriting poems and stuff the majority of the time now. just did a new om on rb for the first time in a bit. you still writing?

M&rk 07-08-08 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight
what.

u were like one of the first people i hated on here. do you know how many times u beat me?

JTR 07-08-08 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Ysdat>Atty .

JTR > Atti > Ysdat

:thumbup:

Nynth Degree 07-08-08 02:07 PM

So on the 4th of July, I fought a bunch of 8 year-olds. Did it for America.

atti? 07-08-08 04:17 PM

how's it going rip. i didn't really talk to you til' later on when i found out you wrote topicals and poetry.. and very fucking well at that.

Nitrogen 07-08-08 04:23 PM

Quote:
haha yeah i still write.. i'm usually right on rb. i champed out their league for 4 weeks and then got bored and left the league. just freewriting poems and stuff the majority of the time now. just did a new om on rb for the first time in a bit. you still writing?

of course, i actually just came back here for the first time in a while about 2 months ago. before that i hadnt been around since the Blueprint Ressurection failed. but you should seriously think about enterin VE. wouldnt be right if you wasnt there seeing as you are a former champ

atti? 07-08-08 04:43 PM

eh i don't know. i'm not to hyped on rv's topical scene so i doubt it. the last one just barely even made it to the end.