RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hall Of Names (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247364)

08-23-08 11:58 PM

Okay so you're on the right train of thought. All you need is a little push.

Those tiny old dudes that manage the big teams that play the game, have brains. Their brains of course are not anymore developed than a tall man's brain, true? So it's safe to say a retired basketball player can probably be a basketball coach. Yeah dude, that makes sense.

Humans have large, or small bodies, but all of their brain sizes are the same. So when it comes to knowledge, size doesn't matter.

However, let's say....... you put a basketball player, with a human sized mind, up against a T-Rex.

I think the T-Rex, with his much tinier and less efficient brain, will probably manage to spit out a few finishing words to the puny human. "Size Matters, Bitch."

J. Luth 08-24-08 12:08 AM

then he'd be like if you want to live and have a chance for $1,000, peep the kid's sig. WORD

I SEE YOU MR. T-REX

King Solo 08-24-08 05:11 AM

Size matters in loads of things, word.. especially sport.

If you had a 5'6", 200lb running back go into a head on collision with a 6'5", 320lb linebacker.. who the fuck do you think is going to come out of it the better?

Or, if you pit a 4ft dwarf against a 7ft giant in a game of 1-on-1.. the chances are the tall dude is gonna own that midget ass.

And, for an english sport as an example: CRICKET. Tall batsmen are quite adept at hitting the high bounces whereas shorter batsmen tend to duck and allow the balls to go over the top of them because they can't get enough power in the swing if they are having to raise the bat up almost over their heads. Just look at Stuart Broad, he shows how easy it is for a tall batsman to hit the high bounces.

Also, the mother of all examples :cool:

Taller people tend to have larger feet, and you know what they say about dudes with big feet. Nuff said. And even if it wasn't true, women are all like.. look at the size of his feet, he must be well equipped.. nah'mean.

I myself am a UK size 15 which works out to about a US size 16-17 I think.

American Tiger 08-24-08 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Okay so you're on the right train of thought. All you need is a little push.

Those tiny old dudes that manage the big teams that play the game, have brains. Their brains of course are not anymore developed than a tall man's brain, true? So it's safe to say a retired basketball player can probably be a basketball coach. Yeah dude, that makes sense.

Humans have large, or small bodies, but all of their brain sizes are the same. So when it comes to knowledge, size doesn't matter.

However, let's say....... you put a basketball player, with a human sized mind, up against a T-Rex.

I think the T-Rex, with his much tinier and less efficient brain, will probably manage to spit out a few finishing words to the puny human. "Size Matters, Bitch."

Yeh a coach. Only maybe like 10 athletes ever have made enough to actually own a team. I think that would have summin to do with brain power....

and look at slavery. how many times was there a lil white redneck whoopin a big black dudes ass. not strength, brain power.

American Tiger 08-24-08 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K

If you had a 5'6", 200lb running back go into a head on collision with a 6'5", 320lb linebacker.. who the fuck do you think is going to come out of it the better?

Or, if you pit a 4ft dwarf against a 7ft giant in a game of 1-on-1.. the chances are the tall dude is gonna own that midget ass.

And, for an english sport as an example: CRICKET. Tall batsmen are quite adept at hitting the high bounces whereas shorter batsmen tend to duck and allow the balls to go over the top of them because they can't get enough power in the swing if they are having to raise the bat up almost over their heads. Just look at Stuart Broad, he shows how easy it is for a tall batsman to hit the high bounces.

Taller people tend to have larger feet, and you know what they say about dudes with big feet. Nuff said. And even if it wasn't true, women are all like.. look at the size of his feet, he must be well equipped.. nah'mean.

Its actually measured from your middle fingertip to your palm. thats your dick size. and i will admit one nice thing it would be advangouse to be tall for. Shopping. I cant wear fitted hats and I can onl shop at a certain few stores to find clothes not hangin off my ass. ofcourse i still swim in childrens XXL nfl jerseys so my NFL jerseys are 30 bucks cheaper.

if your small you realize. there always a wayaround height. yeh you might have to think a little, but theres always a way. we just have to use out minds to equall up to you tall simple mother fuckers ;)

WhoAmI 08-24-08 10:37 AM

size fucking 15!....where in the hell do you get your shoes from??? lol

08-24-08 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
Its actually measured from your middle fingertip to your palm. thats your dick size. and i will admit one nice thing it would be advangouse to be tall for. Shopping. I cant wear fitted hats and I can onl shop at a certain few stores to find clothes not hangin off my ass. ofcourse i still swim in childrens XXL nfl jerseys so my NFL jerseys are 30 bucks cheaper.

if your small you realize. there always a wayaround height. yeh you might have to think a little, but theres always a way. we just have to use out minds to equall up to you tall simple mother fuckers ;)

You're still completely avoiding the obvious, size matters dude... My post should have pushed that through your head... If not I can just leave you to ask yourself why there is light, middle, and heavyweight kick boxing...

Height & Weight = Size.

People can't study blackholes because we don't know their size or weight, they are said to have infinite size and weight, therefore we can't study them. Size matters...

American Tiger 08-24-08 02:58 PM

ok you win. not because your right. simply cus im not ever goin to prove my point. you'll just keep coming back. so. u win. size matters. even though it doesnt.

08-24-08 04:27 PM

see? I'm bigger than you in real life and I win on the net.

It just all makes sense yo

High-Dro 08-24-08 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
Its actually measured from your middle fingertip to your palm. thats your dick size.

thats dumb as fuck. people with like 13 inch dicks dont have that happenin with their hands... the feet thing isnt true either...but fuck it...

i still dont view jockeys as athletes, sorry

American Tiger 08-24-08 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
thats dumb as fuck. people with like 13 inch dicks dont have that happenin with their hands... the feet thing isnt true either...but fuck it...

i still dont view jockeys as athletes, sorry

Arod, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordon, David Beckham, ect.....
couldnt stay on a race horse for more than 5 minutes, let alone break from a gate, stalk for position, and then push for a 1/4 mile with your knees hitting your chest.

Cola 08-24-08 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K

Maurice Jones Drew > Shawn Merriman

Yeah.....try again.

J. Luth 08-24-08 11:47 PM

^rofl I was just gon say same thing...

I'll find youtube of it. JAGS BABY

J. Luth 08-24-08 11:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXeAG2VuBo0

^WORD.

In-Vision 08-25-08 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
Apexx- Like him or not one of the best audio heads to come this way
anxiety- illest topicals ever

anxiety? please...

how about...atticus...flow intelligent..indeph...premonition...

anxiety isn't even really up there