RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Everybody needs to... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249022)

WhoAmI 02-26-09 12:15 PM

and a grown ass adult rockin huge ass comic book characters is...........?

SUPERVILLAIN 02-26-09 12:42 PM

can i get a..."what is a 'pre-pubescent douche' bag?", dark......for $500 please???

*bells and whistles sound.*

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 02-26-09 01:01 PM

*starts to pull out of the schools parking lot and head home in his mustang...then see's snocap being piggybacked by his little sister hocap. :hump: pulls over to the side of the street and hops out unnoticed by the targets. runs up behind sno and delivers a near fatal wedgie, stretching the victims semen stained tighty whitey (spiderman 2 edition) bvd's beyond their respective limits...over and around sno's forehead...until he begins to squeel like a bat and cry for his "sissy poo". :laugh: kicks hocap and snocap in front of a passing special ed. school bus for no good reason...high fives the principal while tearing up :roll: :roll: about it. makes sure spul recorded the whole thing on his camera...jumps back into car. plans to throw it on youtube. gives rapverse university a :thumbup: followed by a :evilgrin: then smashes out like a stud.*

the supe

MONKEY BARZ 02-26-09 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
get terribly drunk tonight.

I always stay either drunk or high :thumbup:

SnoCap 02-26-09 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
*starts to pull out of the schools parking lot and head home in his mustang...then see's snocap being piggybacked by his little sister hocap. :hump: pulls over to the side of the street and hops out unnoticed by the targets. runs up behind sno and delivers a near fatal wedgie, stretching the victims semen stained tighty whitey (spiderman 2 edition) bvd's beyond their respective limits...over and around sno's forehead...until he begins to squeel like a bat and cry for his "sissy poo". :laugh: kicks hocap and snocap in front of a passing special ed. school bus for no good reason...high fives the principal while tearing up :roll: :roll: about it. makes sure spul recorded the whole thing on his camera...jumps back into car. plans to throw it on youtube. gives rapverse university a :thumbup: followed by a :evilgrin: then smashes out like a stud.*

the supe

LOL @ you writting all that and then saying "rapverse and youtube" you must live on the internet... is this why you fantasize about doing things and putting them up on the internet?

SUPERVILLAIN 02-26-09 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
LOL @ you writting all that and then saying "rapverse and youtube" you must live on the internet... is this why you fantasize about doing things and putting them up on the internet?

OR...

...i could just continue to burn a pesky little ant with my magnifying glass simply because im bored and find pests...annoying.

s.v. dangerous

SnoCap 02-26-09 02:34 PM

you are bored because your life is on the net and nobodies on the internet right now... and why are you fantasizing about me anyway?

take your high school ass home.

Kirk 02-26-09 02:45 PM

Quit being gay.

J Summers 02-26-09 02:56 PM

kirkle...killzone 2 ...sucks you cant play that on your gamebox

Kirk 02-26-09 02:57 PM

I'm buying a ps3 here soon. Got you, dog.

J Summers 02-26-09 03:03 PM

nice.. i got both to and i think that ps3 trumps all

SnoCap 02-26-09 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Quit being gay.

post up your verse homeboy. When you plan on doing that, say you wanna battle but you juss wanna come to all my posts and talk shit

J. Luth 02-26-09 03:43 PM

LOL every thread I go, snocap getting roasted. hahah and comes back with his "Your life must be the net" when he's on everyday himself. Nice comeback, chief

Kirk 02-26-09 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
post up your verse homeboy. When you plan on doing that, say you wanna battle but you juss wanna come to all my posts and talk shit

And by all your posts, you mean one?

Oh yeah. And by me coming to all your posts, you mean you coming into my thread and starting bullshit cause everyone hates you? If thats what you mean, then yeah. You're right.

WhoAmI 02-26-09 04:17 PM

for the record snocap would get owned in text and/or audio by every other person to post in this thread