RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Poll To Ban Diabolic............. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249931)

La Cosa Nostra 03-30-09 09:17 PM

name something i cant already get.......

Cola 03-30-09 09:18 PM

rehab .

J. Luth 03-30-09 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
the turban hurt ur feelings that bad sebastion

... just when i thought you hopped off the unoriginal train.

La Cosa Nostra 03-30-09 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rehab .

yeah if spul paid for me to go to one of those fancy schmancy celebrity rehab clinics then i would ban all the poetic accounts...

Cola 03-30-09 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yeah if spul paid for me to go to one of those fancy schmancy celebrity rehab clinics then i would ban all the poetic accounts...

but i coulda sworn you said you were addicted.

cats out of the bag now!

:help: Baph!

SnoCap 03-30-09 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
you mean the immature side of it would die..

instead we'd be stuck with mature adults who can keep up a conversation and have daily lives that provide for healthy speech among other like-minded individuals.

in the opposite instead and current, we're stuck with the above plus a few added on morons who stir annoying shit up constantly and stupid folk among the mature crowd who urge them on with hinting flaunts.

someone has to get banned or we'll always be stuck with this.

And quite frankly I am annoyed to no end.

Where is RV's democracy?! Let's demonstrate some ancient Athens intellect.

You dont have to go into those threads... in no way does his "immatureness" affect you at all... Its very easy to ignore.

And you can do that to anyone... So why ban someone you can just ignore?

High-Dro 03-30-09 09:44 PM

Quote:
why u inquiring abuot his sex life?

to me it seemed more like speculation than an actual inquiry

Quote:
u fat fuckin homo fuck

and wow @ this lol...HARSH

this thread is pretty stupid to be honest...this site is so hate-filled. :(

La Cosa Nostra 03-30-09 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
but i coulda sworn you said you were addicted.

cats out of the bag now!

:help: Baph!

have you seen those places?

their fucken pimp...

Cola 03-30-09 11:26 PM

i know, just ask Britney Spears!!

03-31-09 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
You dont have to go into those threads... in no way does his "immatureness" affect you at all... Its very easy to ignore.

Because the main subject of my post was the appearance of the site from an outside perspective

not everyone knows to avoid fuckwad when they see his username.

This causes the site to look a percent immature when people read the posts...

caliph 03-31-09 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap

HE FOLLOWS PEOPLE INTO THREADS AND MAKES BEEF.HE MAKES HIS OWN CORNY ASS BEEF THREADS.HE RUNS FEEDBACK PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET ON WORK THEY DO.HE HATE VOTES WHICH HE CAN BE BLOCKED ON.HE BRINGS A NEW LEVEL OF HERB EVERYTIME HE POSTS......

caliph 03-31-09 10:51 AM

Quote:

still rofl@cali going to ALL this trouble for a dude on the internet

fuckin pathetic butthurt fag

BITCH YOU ARE THE MOST HYPOCRTICAL PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.YOU SPEND HOURS ON NET PEOPLE!!!!!YOU HAVE A NET BOYFRIEND OFF A RAPSITE WHO YOU HAVE NEVER MET!!!YOU MAKE 100S OF THREADS AND EVEN SPEND HOURS IN PHOTOSHOP!!YOU DO RESEARCH ON PEOPLE!!YOU TRY TO HACK PEOPLES SHIT!!LMFAO YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PERSON EVER ON R.V HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-31-09 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
BITCH YOU ARE THE MOST HYPOCRTICAL PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.YOU SPEND HOURS ON NET PEOPLE!!!!!YOU HAVE A NET BOYFRIEND OFF A RAPSITE WHO YOU HAVE NEVER MET!!!YOU MAKE 100S OF THREADS AND EVEN SPEND HOURS IN PHOTOSHOP!!YOU DO RESEARCH ON PEOPLE!!YOU TRY TO HACK PEOPLES SHIT!!LMFAO YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PERSON EVER ON R.V HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

rofl i bet money i spent less time in photoshop on allllll the pics i've made on rv then the time it took u to dig up all those threads on aj...

secondly,you're just mad YOU'RE not the net dude i'm talkin to rofl

let me get to u now.u're mother's a fuckin weirdo,u are fat,ur sister's a whore,u got ur ass rammed in the pen for 6 yrs straight,ur raps are garbage,ur "rapper" is even worse,u prolly hooked up with him in the pen n he's ur bf....u write "gangsta novels" which are fuckin HOMO where u write garbage love scenes that make u wanna throw up,u sound like a complete BITCH on the mic with that gay fat voice of yours....n keep makin threads about youtube vids you're going to post up which NEVER happen...talk about fuckin freepostin....

p.s. u do look like billy ray rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-31-09 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Because the main subject of my post was the appearance of the site from an outside perspective

not everyone knows to avoid fuckwad when they see his username.

This causes the site to look a percent immature when people read the posts...

fuck the appearance of the site who gives a fuck

Nynth Degree 03-31-09 01:27 PM

Quote:
p.s. u do look like billy ray rofl

Achy Breaky Broom.