RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   -True Colors- (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=45662)

varentao 06-11-03 08:37 PM

Heh. It happens to a lot of talented poets, Gege. It's all good. Nice work on the copywrite thing. Now all you got to do is register it with a national literature board or somethin..(!!)...

Nah, but seriously. Register it with www.poetry.com. They copywrite all the stuff you put up there.

Legendary 06-12-03 12:20 AM

At least they banned the guy from that site. Now you know your stuff is very good since people are biting it..haha.

Hopefully I still get to read the stuff you write? Send it to me in email or something ;) I LIKE IT TOO MUCH TO STOP READING IT

DarkHisTory 06-12-03 03:49 AM

this is damn-near the best poetry i read on here
good job

DaGyrlRemarqabL 06-12-03 08:46 PM

^Thanks much gyrl.

Thanks to you too Legendary.

And thanks for the advice, V. I appreciate it.

SmoothCrmnl 06-13-03 03:05 PM

whats crackin girl...i gotta be real with you...when i read this i got a sense of relaxation of reading something that i haven't felt in a minute, ya know...It made me think and your use of imagery and tinkering of add on words made it even greater...

Love says: "Ive been there since the first time you kissed-him"
Logic says: "You cant marry a muslim and a Christ-ian."

That line was too dope...i can't wait to read more of your stuff!!

keeep doin you : z0

nunother 06-15-03 02:07 AM

Damn, I havent been on this site in a minute, and your post is STILL on the first page?? you are doin it up fo sho...and u betta not stop postin, im wit legendary on that one..

DaGyrlRemarqabL 06-15-03 12:02 PM

^lol...ahh, nothin but love for you'ze guyz.

~RuThLEss~ 06-15-03 06:16 PM

Yea damn This wus Beautyfull..........................The best shit i read in this damn poetry section by far talented women Nice drop

Peep mine ~There will never be Another ME~

The Necromancer 06-16-03 01:27 AM

What the hell is up with everyone riding your dick, DaGyrlRemarqabL?

Just so you know, Gyrl, I was riding your dick long before the riding of your dick was cool.

Um... not that you actually have a dick. And even if you did I'm sure I wouldn't have you insert it into my body. Not that your not good enough, you certainly are. Hey, all you have to do is ask and you may insert your dick into me. Not that I'm being a slut or anything, I'm a guy. I'm just being neighborly. Not that your my neighbor or that I have my 60 year old woman of a neighbor insert parts of her body into mine or anything or... or..

Yeah... I'm going to shut up now.

DaGyrlRemarqabL 06-16-03 04:36 PM

^lmao.
I THINK there was a compliment in there somewhere.
heehee, you're a character Necro.

n PS- no ones riding my dick here, just very much appreciated comments. Thanks everyone.

Mc_Danny_b 06-17-03 06:25 AM

2pac 'n' nas are shit they can't rap
.................................................. ...

DaGyrlRemarqabL 06-18-03 10:18 AM

hm, thanks for that.