RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Com Vs Phixion (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=79127)

phiXion 09-14-03 08:21 AM

LOL...thats the only way you can beat me, and I didnt up the battle, im just pointing out to people that your a herb who changed shit to get more votes...

Axiom 09-14-03 02:48 PM

Got dayum... 4 pages and the battle hasn't closed yet, i took away Shepney_Zany's vote from phixion cuz he copied iceberg's vote... and took away pot1ent's vote from phixon and gave it to com cuz he voted wrong.

phiXion 09-14-03 11:19 PM

THis battle is garbage....com is garbage.....ambiguous is a herb.....riding coms dick......just giv him the battle im over this

Fuck you runnin your mouth about... just cuz i'm bein fair? You know we used to be cool till you got banned... no you all moody and shit so shut up.
-Amby

ålphå bë† 09-15-03 10:59 AM

Aight.Very Close Battle.Both Had Tight Verses.One Had Stronger Punches Than Wordplay.The Other Had Better Punches & Wordplay.The Flow Was Even & The Metas We're Shared As Well.Personals Were Weight More Towards PhiXion....As Well As better Punches & Wordplay.PhiXion Takes This One By A Hair....

vote-PhiXion

Evolve 09-15-03 11:32 AM

Phixion must of signed a sushi contract.. he's getting a raw
deal... Its obvious that he came better w/ a more consistant...
less played verse... COM's wasnt that bad but he had alot of
old concepts.... Vote Phix

phiXion 09-15-03 01:12 PM

Aiight no hard feelings amby.....just the kid removed vital shit from his sig and avy so it fucked my verse up, but whatever no hate lets just get this finished, peace

Strategies 09-15-03 01:17 PM

This battle was tight but I honestly have to go Phixion because
I was feelin' his flow , but Com had a punch that almost killed
Phixion and that was the Soft as Yolk line and hidin' behind shells.

GOOD SHIT TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote:Phixion

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Strategies 09-15-03 01:20 PM

I 'm at school and something's wrong with this computer.
So I'll drop my vote when I get home.

Sorry 4 the delay...................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ONE<<<<<<<<<<<<

phiXion 09-15-03 09:49 PM

Well, poll ya shit asap.....peace........................
.................................................. ...........................
.................................................. ...........................

otic kept secret 09-16-03 07:14 AM

ill say mi vote goes to com for sickest verse and he spit like he wanted to win though other guy was so close i bit mi nail on this one my vote to com

Emotion 09-17-03 05:43 AM

Phixion:There was some VERY good punches but not very many actual personals but it was a good verse....Com Has Knee Pads Glued-On-Jeans, Coz He Blew-On-Knees,
Like Ya Sig, Only Thing Dat Stands Out Dat You Spit Is Ya Two-Front-Teeth!/

Com:I Suggest You Buy Stock In My Skills, My Force-Is-Notable
You Couldn’t ‘Spit a Good Line’ If You ‘Chewed The Source-Quotable’

This was good and quite funny and ima have to give this battle to you from that punch..Good battle COM gets it narrowly

VOTE=COME

ALSO COM next time u post up a battle make sure you put the verses in right order as you didnt do with me..........One guy voted against me for that