RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Final Round (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216814)

Zone Out 12-23-05 10:24 AM

what ?

Zone Out 12-23-05 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Will S. Had me believing it for a minute till your flow got broken some what early into the verse (the under-cover and all of a sudden bar couplet). You'd be ill on a new mic son and some flow work. And a pop filter. killin Willa Pear lmao. Trashlid punch was nice. The Fux multis were nice. Second verse is written nice, comes in real forcefull. LMAO Will & Grace. Good job keepin it clean and professional at the end. nice outro. hmmm....

Kolby, wtf's up with this beat man, you're gonna O.D. off that west coast shit. LMAO at getting at Will again. Damn, dude's got her actual adress dead on. Phone number and all lmao. MOUSTACHE LMO!! PANDA came back on em lmao. Boostin the Jordans. FREE CANDY LMAO. Nice last beat lol. Damn son, why you so mad?

Okay, well it's liek this, Will Has the street battle/diss style that has that hard edge, but kolbys got more of that no shame dickcheese on the mic off the wall clown shit that's jsut down right gut-bustin hillarious. So with that said Colby, you win the prize nukka. Congradulations. Take a bow.

Oh yeah, BTW, since you know this is the RG...there's another twist my good friend haha. The stakes are high son. You interested in taking a gamble for something possibly bigger?

so, basically he won because I had a more street oriented verse and his was funnier? Thats like Wu Tang against D12.
Man, I cant believe this

KOOL COL-B 12-23-05 12:14 PM

Quote:
Will S. Had me believing it for a minute till your flow got broken some what early into the verse (the under-cover and all of a sudden bar couplet). You'd be ill on a new mic son and some flow work. And a pop filter. killin Willa Pear lmao. Trashlid punch was nice. The Fux multis were nice. Second verse is written nice, comes in real forcefull. LMAO Will & Grace. Good job keepin it clean and professional at the end. nice outro. hmmm....

Kolby, wtf's up with this beat man, you're gonna O.D. off that west coast shit. LMAO at getting at Will again. Damn, dude's got her actual adress dead on. Phone number and all lmao. MOUSTACHE LMO!! PANDA came back on em lmao. Boostin the Jordans. FREE CANDY LMAO. Nice last beat lol. Damn son, why you so mad?

Okay, well it's liek this, Will Has the street battle/diss style that has that hard edge, but kolbys got more of that no shame dickcheese on the mic off the wall clown shit that's jsut down right gut-bustin hillarious. So with that said Colby, you win the prize nukka. Congradulations. Take a bow.

Oh yeah, BTW, since you know this is the RG...there's another twist my good friend haha. The stakes are high son. You interested in taking a gamble for something possibly bigger?

*bows*

lol, maaaan, u have no idea how happy u just made me :) thanx alot

n lmao, wuts this gamble u talkin about? lol, i NEED this mic, so i dunno if im willin 2 take a chance on losing it, u know. holla back, werd

E.C 12-23-05 02:13 PM

congrats col....

Willa 12-23-05 02:46 PM

kool jsut go for it lol
props on the win

ILL GEE 12-24-05 12:02 AM

well.... i gotta give it to ya kool.... but again.... you lucky i ain't drop...lol... this woulda been too easy after hearing what y'all dropped... it was decent... but i woulda murdered it.... hey will.... don't feel cheated son, i told you it was gon be close... good job for both of y'all.... erd

∆ P E X X 12-24-05 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
*bows*

lol, maaaan, u have no idea how happy u just made me :) thanx alot

n lmao, wuts this gamble u talkin about? lol, i NEED this mic, so i dunno if im willin 2 take a chance on losing it, u know. holla back, werd

Well, you can put the mic on the line for a REAL stud diamond ear-ring, the mic and box aluminum arm, a dead crack head, the jagged screwdriver that starts a silver late model Cobra I left in Newarks Ironbound section, pictures of me fingering your mom, or brand new pair of Jordans.

How you win: I'll ask you 20 rare and difficult questions about rap legends. You'll need your rap research covered to get these. Add to that, the timer's on. You've got 1:20 to answer as many questions correctly as possible, with the value of prizes coordinating with certain scores. Get em all right and you win everything. That is..if you want to play the game.

KOOL COL-B 12-24-05 01:33 AM

Quote:
Well, you can put the mic on the line for a REAL stud diamond ear-ring, the mic and box aluminum arm, a dead crack head, the jagged screwdriver that starts a silver late model Cobra I left in Newarks Ironbound section, pictures of me fingering your mom, or brand new pair of Jordans.

How you win: I'll ask you 20 rare and difficult questions about rap legends. You'll need your rap research covered to get these. Add to that, the timer's on. You've got 1:20 to answer as many questions correctly as possible, with the value of prizes coordinating with certain scores. Get em all right and you win everything. That is..if you want to play the game.

how many would i have 2 git right in order 2 git tha mic? thas tha most important thing 2 me. werd

Willa 12-24-05 02:13 AM

do it fool lol.

.Ike. 12-24-05 02:39 PM

i wouldnt do it lol

∆ P E X X 12-24-05 04:29 PM

Quote:
how many would i have 2 git right in order 2 git tha mic? thas tha most important thing 2 me. werd

8 for the Jordans, 12 for the mic, 15 for the ear ring., 17 for the screw driver. Get 20 and you automatically take it all.

KOOL COL-B 12-24-05 04:46 PM

ehh, i caynt do it mayn. i need that mic too bad. so i gotta make sho i git it no matta wut, u know. werd

Zone Out 12-24-05 04:51 PM

SHEEEEIT
Let me do the 20 difficult questions
lol

∆ P E X X 12-24-05 04:52 PM

Quote:
ehh, i caynt do it mayn. i need that mic too bad. so i gotta make sho i git it no matta wut, u know. werd

No prob man. PM me your mailing adress and we'll get this under way.

Zone Out 12-24-05 06:02 PM

Im still sick about losing
cos I honestly dont see how
:-(

KOOL COL-B 12-24-05 08:37 PM

Apexx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

:( werd

∆ P E X X 12-25-05 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Im still sick about losing
cos I honestly dont see how
:-(

Basically, your rhymes were hard, his rhymes were funny.

Col, I gotta skate right now, but I'll empty it out tomorrow when I get back home. Peace.

Zone Out 01-15-06 05:58 PM

freepostin