RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse Text Tourney (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Talk About Anything! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165301)

Pop Lotty 12-29-04 04:01 PM

OMG, DESIGNATED VOTERS, TAKE YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR PUSSIES AND VOTE ON MY BATTLE.

kthxbye.

50Cal. 12-29-04 05:01 PM

As I Said 3-0 Hotshh!! Gonna K.o R Rated I Wasnt Hating I Just Know Hip Hop And Hotshh!! Had Better Punches And Way Wittier Shit I Told Yall When This Started Hes The Wild Card Everyone Was Talking About Hell Be Top 4

Showstopper 12-29-04 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
As I Said 3-0 Hotshh!! Gonna K.o R Rated I Wasnt Hating I Just Know Hip Hop And Hotshh!! Had Better Punches And Way Wittier Shit I Told Yall When This Started Hes The Wild Card Everyone Was Talking About Hell Be Top 4

guess I get that dude next rd. Good luck, yo.

FlowIntelligent. 12-29-04 06:32 PM

hotshh has the potential to win this whole thing... he come's doper every round and this round he had the best verse hand down

50Cal. 12-29-04 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
hotshh has the potential to win this whole thing... he come's doper every round and this round he had the best verse hand down

word sun i been telling dudes for months about kid he dope as fuck his punches madd creative witty and hit hard no lie he will be final 4 hands down and if spul gets him next round not even his drs will save him

Showstopper 12-29-04 07:47 PM

lol^ but w/e I kno he nice. I'ma give it my best. Ain't gonna come half half-assed like 2nd rd.

50Cal. 12-29-04 07:52 PM

^word And Im Gonna Talk To Flow When He Gets Online Also Cuz Theres Some Cheating Shit Going On In This Tourney Fo Real Dudes Dropping Late And Shit This Is A Tourney You Miss Your Drop You Lose Period Thats The Fucking Rules Ill Talk To Flow Later Also

Pop Lotty 12-29-04 08:52 PM

Who else dropped other than Vango?

50Cal. 12-29-04 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
Who else dropped other than Vango?

LED POETIC DROPPED 4 MINUTES LATE ITS ONLY 4 MINUTES BUT RULES IS RULES WILLA TRIED TO SAY HE PMED HER CUZ HIS NAME WAS BANNED NO EXCUSE HE WAS POSTING ON LED POSAKEN ALL THAT DAY AND HE DROPPED UNDER THAT NAME SO NO EXCUSE THERE HE DROPPED LATE I GUESS HES SPECIAL CUZ HES A MOD FUCK THAT DUDE IS OUT HE DROPPED LATE HE WAS ONLINE ALSO HE LOSSES

N.Tavarez 12-30-04 11:00 PM

ok who i face...spul?...bet
thanx fa the feed back..so far killabwoy called me a nobody..and r questioned whether he should try..Im happy prove heads wrong...no need for trash talk

Artemis 12-31-04 04:39 PM

^weerd, good luck, yo. I ain't gonna underestimate you. :thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 12-31-04 05:45 PM

new designated voters, that are active, Tito hasn't voted anythin, not tryna point people out but goodness..

~Lady Fiya~ 12-31-04 05:46 PM

The only ones i see voting is me, Flow and Mimesis, and will a peer too

50Cal. 12-31-04 08:50 PM

actually there are more then that voting just my battle i was ducked again:(

N.Tavarez 01-01-05 03:09 PM

where do i ck in to nxt battle...i got really limited access to a comp right now i dont wanna be dq...so this is my ck in this week.....ckkkkkkk

4fil 01-01-05 09:01 PM

dont worry.... ^^^^ battles wont be up for a while.... GOT TO GET SOME FUCKING VOTES ON THE LAST BATTLE THATS UP.... (hint hint)

4fil 01-01-05 11:18 PM

lol i take that back.... battles up now.... you got two days to check in.... otherwise pm me for and extetion

Kas 01-06-05 08:12 AM

i coulda won this tourney.. i was too late to join.. damn..

Logic The Goonie 01-06-05 12:11 PM

*holds in laughs*

Kas 01-07-05 09:52 AM

you better hold it in.. cuz if u let it out ima find out what closet ur hidin in, fruit cup..

eph 01-08-05 06:39 PM

final round: soc & hotshh!

Phantom 01-08-05 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas
you better hold it in.. cuz if u let it out ima find out what closet ur hidin in, fruit cup..

hahahahahahahahahaha

Okay I can't hold it in anymore

Me>You

Be eassssssy.

Ancel 01-09-05 01:46 AM

lol will be a good battle with me and socrates... but i predict he will take it cause kids here dont understand my shit... onlyone that agreed with me commin hard as fuck other then the RB heads is triple n and socrates

~Lady Fiya~ 01-09-05 12:09 PM

just a guess the final will be either,
led poetic vs. hotshh

-possibly-
socrates vs. mike hawk

the only way i see either of those the second "guess" happening is if led and hotshh come weaker.. which i figure might not happen... but i'm ready to see the battles.. wish everybody luck, and whoever made it this far, really deserves it.. so good luck to all the competitors.. :thumbup:

*...Loyalty...* 01-09-05 12:22 PM

^^^i agree wit dat

Logic The Goonie 01-09-05 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
just a guess the final will be either,
led poetic vs. hotshh

-possibly-
socrates vs. mike hawk

the only way i see either of those the second "guess" happening is if led and hotshh come weaker.. which i figure might not happen... but i'm ready to see the battles.. wish everybody luck, and whoever made it this far, really deserves it.. so good luck to all the competitors.. :thumbup:

Sheeeeeeeeiit

You underestimate me obviously.

N.Tavarez 01-09-05 09:42 PM

look man i wont be surprised if i come back and its hotshh vs ledpoetic...but i cking in already soooo

Ancel 01-10-05 10:15 AM

I agree with my lady fiya... im 90% sure that i will be in the final unless i fuck around to much but i see hotshh comming out on top in the battle against soc... and it really sucks cause i wanted to battle socrates for the championship but seeings how socrates is still stuck in writes block just like me im not sure if he will be able to pull it off... only way me not making it to the final is if kids dont get my shit becuase i still got the RB style instead of the RV style

Pop Lotty 01-10-05 03:29 PM

^ Shut the hell up.

N.Tavarez 01-10-05 06:49 PM

look i said this from the very get go....the person who tries the hardest will win..end of story

eph 01-18-05 10:36 AM

i disagree. those whom are willed to win, are not garunteed success, but those whom win, are those who deserve to win through skill and experience. (not hard work) then there is those whom win due to popularity of self or popularity of votes.

hard work helps, but skill and popularity took over this site.

N.Tavarez 01-18-05 08:47 PM

true indeed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Logic The Goonie 01-19-05 05:49 PM

LOL. I may be popular but it hasn't turned out to be a very good popularity. But of course skill is gunna help you win. :wtf:

But I was trying to say that it's realllllll quiet around here nowadays...

Nynth Degree 01-20-05 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
But I was trying to say that it's realllllll quiet around here nowadays...

...BREAKING THE SILENCE!

Phantom 01-20-05 04:46 PM

Shut up!! :mad:

N.Tavarez 01-20-05 07:40 PM

* walks in silently and turns radio on full blast* WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

YuNG TiLT 01-23-05 05:40 PM

Yo i aint battled yet need someone to defeat holla atcha boy!

ILLunatic 01-23-05 10:13 PM

Make me a designated voter.

Logic The Goonie 01-23-05 10:42 PM

OMJ its illy! :shocked:

Celestial 01-24-05 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLunatic
Make me a designated voter.

You do realize there is only one battle left, right?