RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Provocative Thoughts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   ...The Lunch Table... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229453)

Appocolyptik 06-17-06 08:25 AM

^It was a typo.

Dervla 06-17-06 04:31 PM

Ok. I'll be voting on the battles later on today. I think this Topical league is going to grow, just as long its organize and we can get more people to sign up and show.

~Luciano~ 06-17-06 04:52 PM

yea....my squad has did a good job

ima drop tim from the roster...i think me and Apo can handle this

and the Audio section is gettin took out 2

Heychoo 06-17-06 06:37 PM

Apocc..you read my piece completely wrong...

I took the regular road, "The hand that helped me fall" = drug dealer.

There was a lot of symbolism in it, snow = drugs...

eh, i was rushed.

But I'm not one of those Multi whores, I'll slip an occasional one in...Multis are very over-rated..

Jonathon 06-17-06 07:13 PM

hey yall, news flash, i'm signing out.
i'll be in LBL, but i dont like forcing my writings, and this takes WAY too long.

Heychoo 06-17-06 07:19 PM

^ don't rofl. so what if you lose your first battle? you'll still compete, and plus you've been busy as fuck.

I got lucky and drew an easy opponent for my first match, even though my writing wasn't great.

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
Apocc..you read my piece completely wrong...

I took the regular road, "The hand that helped me fall" = drug dealer.

There was a lot of symbolism in it, snow = drugs...

eh, i was rushed.

But I'm not one of those Multi whores, I'll slip an occasional one in...Multis are very over-rated..

I didn't get the symbolism. I'd have had to have re read it many many times to understand the link between snow and drugs :confused:. I could tell you rushed it but eh, you still won.

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon
hey yall, news flash, i'm signing out.
i'll be in LBL, but i dont like forcing my writings, and this takes WAY too long.

Why sign out? You underestimated me, that's all. You assumed because I'm a text head and look like a gormless thug I couldn't write. Just use it to motivate you to drop better next week. Don't bother signing out man. And of course the first week's gonna take longer than every other week to start and finish.

Dervla 06-18-06 08:47 AM

Jonathon, that reason of signing out is..Bull.

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 08:52 AM

He's only signing out because he's an arrogant fuck who believed he'd crush me. Beating him hurt his pride to such an extent that he signed out. I beat him at his own game, hell I'd REALLY hurt him at text. He should keep battling in the league and prove he's not a complete bitch.

~Luciano~ 06-18-06 02:11 PM

Yea Jonathon is on some other shit

o well fuck em

Heychoo 06-18-06 02:36 PM

I'm trying to talk him into not signing out.

He's been just as rushed as I have, I just got lucky and got an easy opponent..IMO, he still should stay in..

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 02:44 PM

Lmao I've been doing English and Science GCSE exams last week and the week before and still found time to drop a good verse. Lack of time is no excuse, if you have time to be on the net, you have time to write.

Heychoo 06-18-06 02:46 PM

^^^ Not neccesarily,...

Most of the time on my computer is spent talking to friends IRL...

Plus I'm on a lot late at night when I'm wasted, and never really trust myself to write anything half-decent.

WillNova 06-18-06 05:38 PM

I know most people don't like the // at the end of the lines and my mis-spellin... but thas wat I do, thas my style and its always been my style. sorrie for ya that get confused, but I won't change until I find sumthing else that fits me.

Journal!st 06-18-06 06:11 PM

damn im stripped from modding as well?!..WOW man damn this always happens im gone for a family matter i come back and im not modding anymore?!...its koo though man im still helping this league out and repping it!...

DAMN apostrophe no showed...that mother fucker!....
my next opponent better not no show man...

~Luciano~ 06-18-06 06:50 PM

U can still help with the league fam

and as the league gets bigger

and more shit pops off....u will be modded back

im not doggin u son...u still my ni99a

i got u regardless..

Appocolyptik 06-19-06 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
^^^ Not neccesarily,...

Most of the time on my computer is spent talking to friends IRL...

Plus I'm on a lot late at night when I'm wasted, and never really trust myself to write anything half-decent.

You're only 15 aren't you? You shouldn't be getting wasted so much. You have time for that when you're older. I'm only 15 but I'm mature enough to know the consequence of my actions. I've been down that road before, I know where it ends. I know how deep the rabbitt hole goes, and I don't want to fall down it again. I smoke the good stuff now and again, and have a couple of cans of larger every week. But I don't go out into town,. meet random people and come home drunk like I used to.

Writing>that shit.

....Gone.... 06-19-06 12:41 PM

Ugly Nukka's..............

~Luciano~ 06-19-06 12:58 PM

u signin in sucka?

....Gone.... 06-19-06 01:01 PM

Nope. RB,RM,PR. is where it is. RV Topical Leagues/Tournements turned to shit.

This is JC on RB, if you don't know.

~Luciano~ 06-19-06 01:19 PM

MMmkk...well keep it movein

I Am Unreal. 06-19-06 02:38 PM

How am I kicked from the league? This is bullshit. I check here last night and my fucking thread isn't even up.......yet I get the boot?? I never even recieved a fucking PM or anything regarding a new league starting.

~Luciano~ 06-19-06 02:57 PM

the league has been up a while

and the battle was up a while

your not kicked out..due 2 u not knowing

jus no showing is not allowed bro

so u will get a battle this week..

jus stay posted

Appocolyptik 06-19-06 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Unreal.
How am I kicked from the league? This is bullshit. I check here last night and my fucking thread isn't even up.......yet I get the boot?? I never even recieved a fucking PM or anything regarding a new league starting.

Sorry about that friend, I saw you no show and not appear on the site so I assumed you didn't want in the league. If you're down and are gonna show then you'll have a battle this week.

~Luciano~ 06-19-06 03:48 PM

Appo....u ready 2 start writing this Mag....

U do the Battle Over View...

and the Top Battle of the Week

I'll do everything else...when u get it done

Pm it 2 me...so i can Edit it the Mag

Appocolyptik 06-19-06 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucky Luciano*
Appo....u ready 2 start writing this Mag....

U do the Battle Over View...

and the Top Battle of the Week

I'll do everything else...when u get it done

Pm it 2 me...so i can Edit it the Mag

Don't worry friend I have mod powers so can edit your thread. I'm gonna start writing it tommorow because I'm tired at the moment and don't have the energy to start writing it. Pm me whatever articles you want to do. Or edit them into the thread.

I Am Unreal. 06-19-06 05:40 PM

Alright good show so I'm in for next week...

Journal!st 06-20-06 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucky Luciano*
U can still help with the league fam

and as the league gets bigger

and more shit pops off....u will be modded back

im not doggin u son...u still my ni99a

i got u regardless..

aight ill be waiting man...and im ready for next week!....give me GONE!..i want GONE! :thumbup:

L.E 06-20-06 10:24 AM

Uhh where the fuck is all the activity..?

I was looking forward to this.

-_-

Appocolyptik 06-20-06 12:08 PM

^What kind of activity do you want? It's topical not text, and topical takes a whole lot more time. I am satisfied with the leagues activity and the mag will probably be up tonight.

~Luciano~ 06-20-06 03:41 PM

If u want we can say fuck tha mag this week

and jus overview the 2 weeks in next weeks mag

cuz i really dont feel like makein one

but we need 2 set tha battles up

Dervla 06-20-06 04:38 PM

Yeah...Battle please.

atti? 06-20-06 05:07 PM

Lola... Watch that aditude or I'll take you over my knee and spank you right in front of all your little friends

Dervla 06-20-06 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
Lola... Watch that aditude or I'll take you over my knee and spank you right in front of all your little friends

hehehehehehe :p

atti? 06-20-06 05:14 PM

Lol ;)

How come you're never on AIM anymore? I miss my lesbian poet

~Luciano~ 06-20-06 05:21 PM

Did u sign up ^^^^^^^

atti? 06-20-06 05:25 PM

Me? I don't even know what this is, I just felt like saying hi to Lola

Journal!st 06-20-06 05:33 PM

its a topical league....yea atti join up we got some talent from RB who came just to join as well.!