RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Shaved my head for the first time (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249911)

Valerie 04-04-09 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnsworth
We're, as in we are, as in you and I are going nowhere with this arguing

YOU CANT EAT PUSSY
YES I CAN, YOU SUCK DICK
NO I DONT!

It's a saturday, nothing better to do? Lmao

Rofl.. how can you eat pussy when your girl is in CALI??

so instead you got spul for his sri lankan mandango you silly faggot.

JTR 04-04-09 10:48 PM

my ex girl is in cali, thats why she's my ex?

Lol been doing my thing since before and after her youngin

funny thing is my chick moved and we broke up

you met yours over the rapverse alreay living in another country and want to marry her, lmao, how the fuck can you even try and diss me?

Valerie 04-04-09 11:05 PM

Quote:
my ex girl is in cali, thats why she's my ex?

Lol been doing my thing since before and after her youngin

funny thing is my chick moved and we broke up

you met yours over the rapverse alreay living in another country and want to marry her, lmao, how the fuck can you even try and diss me?

ive had girls before her dumbass.. and am i denying the fact i met her on rv?? NO... stop acting like i am cus im not.. moron..

you clown on me over Lk but yet you did the same thing..

how does that make you any better?
then you wanted LK to help your ex out by sending her there #'s since she was getting bullied!!

LMFAO

JTR 04-04-09 11:21 PM

yea I did, cuz I have my friends back cuz im a good man and take care of those I care for, don't see how that's funny

What's funny is ya girl fronting like she can actually hack when she aint about shit, just a fake, lmao.

I never said you were denying it, I just don't get how you can clown on me for being with a girl for mad long, and then breaking up with her because she moved to another country, when you met yours online already in another country dude, and you're still tryna marry her

Yea I did have an online long distance relationship, it lasted about 2 months, that was about a year ago

Just use your head man, seriously, these things aren't hard to figure out

Valerie 04-05-09 01:58 AM

Quote:
yea I did, cuz I have my friends back cuz im a good man and take care of those I care for, don't see how that's funny

What's funny is ya girl fronting like she can actually hack when she aint about shit, just a fake, lmao.

I never said you were denying it, I just don't get how you can clown on me for being with a girl for mad long, and then breaking up with her because she moved to another country, when you met yours online already in another country dude, and you're still tryna marry her

Yea I did have an online long distance relationship, it lasted about 2 months, that was about a year ago

Just use your head man, seriously, these things aren't hard to figure out

she can hack you fuckin tool..

and Stop lying dude.

your lying through your fucking TEETH!!

LMAO

WhoAmI 04-05-09 04:06 AM

wow... just wow... ever considered breaking your hand just to, you know, give us all a short break from your idiocy?

JTR 04-05-09 12:19 PM

yea shit gets old, they really got nothing better to do

04-05-09 08:00 PM

i cut my hair short and im so pissed because i look even younger

someone stab me

Valerie 04-05-09 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
i cut my hair short and im so pissed because i look even younger

someone stab me

im assuming you mean your head right?

cus no one wants to know about you shaving your pussy lips 2v.. thats just gross.. to much info.

King Solo 04-08-09 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
it's cuz guys on RV think the only place this pic will be put up on is RV and don't realise it's being to shown to beautiful women in my local area who enjoy seeing my big, soft puckered lips

but inside they're secretly thinking, what's with the fruity stare jeffrey?

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-08-09 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie
ive had girls before her dumbass.. and am i denying the fact i met her on rv?? NO... stop acting like i am cus im not.. moron..

you clown on me over Lk but yet you did the same thing..

how does that make you any better?
then you wanted LK to help your ex out by sending her there #'s since she was getting bullied!!

LMFAO

rofl josh first u said she was ur "best friend" well i heard from reliable sources that u in fact saw her twice within 2 yrs n she lives in cali and always has......she was your net gf...c'mon dude stop frontin why do u care what we think of u anyway

JTR 04-08-09 06:22 PM

lol i dont care, none of you know me, none, so everything you say is just crap, ya dig? You suck, you're boring me, ciao

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-08-09 06:26 PM

nvm u do care thats why u chatted with some of the folk on here on the phone...all dudes may i add rofl

JTR 04-08-09 09:10 PM

lol, you're boring, your jokes got old

Valerie 04-08-09 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol, you're boring, your jokes got old

OMFG!! someone learned how to spell?!.. no way.. did someone ghostwrite that comeback for you?