RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Violent Text League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Week 4 Mag - Heatin up (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246819)

Lay. 07-02-08 11:03 PM

lmao, aka... the team you play on?

Kirk 07-02-08 11:11 PM

........No. Hence, why I said the OTHER team.

I see why you're having so much trouble understanding me though. We got different accents. Mine is kind of east cost, whereas yours puts alot of emphasis on S's and th's. San Fran will do that to you though.

Lay. 07-02-08 11:57 PM

Accent? Please even your fuckin native tongue is usually lickin someones ballsack. Stfu.

In-Vision 07-03-08 12:05 AM

"talkin like what copper? maaaaaahhh!"

Kirk 07-03-08 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear
Accent? Please even your fuckin native tongue is usually lickin someones ballsack. Stfu.

Why are you so obsessed with balls, man? Shit is weird.

In-Vision 07-03-08 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Why are you so obsessed with balls, man? Shit is weird.

from the sounds of it...it's most likely hereditary

Kirk 07-03-08 06:08 AM

Yeah, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lay. 07-03-08 11:15 AM

Weak comeback. Thats a let down.

Lay. 07-03-08 11:16 AM

Thats like me saying, why are you so obsessed with playing for the opposite team? Shits gay dog. And you got your dr Revo in here the whole time rofllmaodead

haha..i wonder if anyone would be able to guess were actually friends irl?

Kirk 07-03-08 11:27 AM

Quote:
Thats like me saying, why are you so obsessed with playing for the opposite team? Shits gay dog. And you got your dr Revo in here the whole time rofllmaodead

If you didn't understand, I was saying your Mom is also obsessed with balls. I see we're still having miscommunication, due to your gayness.

P.s.- Just cause I put it in your mom's ass doesn't mean I play for the other team, just means I don't like her breezeway vagina.

Kirk 07-03-08 11:46 AM

Alright, let's just end all this foolishness.

Lay. 07-03-08 12:53 PM

Your preferr the poop shoot. Thats speaks for itself. Yes lets end this gallavanting.

Format 07-03-08 03:03 PM

nice mag. cool to see a lotta replies too, shows there's interest in the league

In-Vision 07-03-08 04:32 PM

Quote:

don't bring me into this because you ran out of ammunition....if you look back...i replied to something you said to kirk...first..what you said was witty and funny...and then kirk came back and said something witty and funny as well...so shut the fuck up...and do what it is you came here to do...instead of saying..."thats not funny" and then attempting to explain why you have the opinion you do.

Adam 07-03-08 08:03 PM

Week 5 Mag:

Fucking Red Bull joined, FUCKING FUCK!