RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Please tell me what yall know about.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248310)

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-17-09 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
^you aint gotta explain your self to these bitches.

but u gotta make threads about your nonexistent chain to these bitches lol
c'mon son,u know the only chain u got is that wack silver chain i posted pics of...shit,ur broke ass don't even got a cellphone,even 12 yr olds have cellphones...ask 2v

01-17-09 10:54 AM

These days 1 year olds have cell phones

how else could you have the mental capacity to know how one works?

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-17-09 10:59 AM

thanks for clarifying that u only have the mental capacity of a one year old....i was guessing somewhere around 2 maybe 2 and a half lol

Zone Out 01-17-09 01:05 PM

WTF?
You honestly think I dont have a cell phone because I cant afford one?
ROFLMAO
Nah, I have a virgin mobile minute phone that I use from time to time cause I be travelling state to state often.

Cola 01-17-09 04:17 PM

so you have a track phone?

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-17-09 04:43 PM

Quote:
WTF?
You honestly think I dont have a cell phone because I cant afford one?
ROFLMAO
Nah, I have a virgin mobile minute phone that I use from time to time cause I be travelling state to state often.

dude u the one who said it ... i wouldnt doubt it seein how broke ur ass is,and seeing that u live in such ghetto neighborhood that they won't even put up a bestbuy or circuit city in your area,cuz they know the residents can't afford shit there lol

lol@prepaid only broke folk with shit credit get those phones........i highly doubt u be doin any type of traveling,seeing that that would require money.u can't even so much as travel far enough to get a so called cord for your camera...if u've even got one

Young Kidd (LM) 01-17-09 05:17 PM

LK the only thing thats wrong with that post is that.
prepaid's are actually good for certain things. :)

but i have a contract and prepaid.

Zone Out 01-17-09 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
so you have a track phone?

VIRGIN MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lol @ me being broke.
Right.

Jay Rose 01-17-09 06:04 PM

why is this argument still going on? do you really need their validation or approval...
you have your cool new chain, sweet whatever as long as it makes you happy right?
they think your lying, cuz you dont have a picture, oh well so what?
who cares what they think you were excited about your purchase (which i still think is a pointless one) and you made a thread, that excitment should be gone and what other people say isnt a big deal specially if they arent a part of your life....unless you consider them a big part of your life, and you feel the need of their approval...otherwise just drop it so what someone somewhere else thinks your less of a man because they think you lie about a pointless chain....squash it

Zone Out 01-17-09 08:01 PM

^Word, but please show me where you see me arguing?
My responses have been 3 times shorter than Lk's everytime.
She's the one trying so damn hard to make fun of somebody that cares less.

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-17-09 08:50 PM

lol@2v tryin this hard to make friends online

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-17-09 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
LK the only thing thats wrong with that post is that.
prepaid's are actually good for certain things. :)

but i have a contract and prepaid.

yes i know prepaids are not traceable...but in zone out's case,i think he's got one cuz he's broke lol

Cola 01-17-09 10:53 PM

Pay Phone that shit

Zone Out 01-22-09 11:36 AM

Yeah right, The amount of money I put in my car for gas can buy my a phone alone. And I went to Target and Office Max yesterday, they didnt have the small 5 prong plug. They said I have to order it from the manufactorer. So Imma end up just buyin a brand new camera if I can find one I like.
But dont worry, Imma show all yall haters and disbelievers!

Nynth Degree 01-22-09 11:38 AM

Quote:
i got hella loot in the stash and i get money everyday...
literally, everyday.
i wish one of yall rv niggas could fuck with me for 1 WEEK!
I'll blow niggas minds, real shit. lol

Let's collaborate to capitalize. Tryna make my chain light up like a lamp, you feel me?