RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   If Eminem passes up 2pac in career sales (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244145)

JTR 03-03-08 10:59 PM

lol wtf are you saying dude, Americans get hate in Cuba and middle east. They don't mind Canadians, everyone likes Canada, and if you ask for top five countries to live Canada would be in there.

Brydon 03-04-08 09:34 AM

England>canada end of....... im jus fucking with ya dude.But i will say in europe, the only thing people say about canada is well erm nothing.Im not hatein on your country man,im jus saying that canada is not even brought up in any conversation at all.So really your not loved, but not dis-liked.But myself think its funny as fuck when americans take the piss outta canada.e.g simpsons. Again no hate.

Peace

JTR 03-04-08 10:06 AM

Lol England invaded a lot of countries so trust me England is a cool place but it's a world wide favorite country ;)

Brydon 03-04-08 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Lol England invaded a lot of countries so trust me England is a cool place but it's a world wide favorite country ;)

*proud to be english* ;) :thumbup:

Ysdat 03-04-08 09:15 PM

*proud to be maori*

JTR 03-05-08 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
*proud to be english* ;) :thumbup:

I mean it's NOT an international favorite amongst other countries cuz it invaded a lot so countries are mad at them lol...

Brydon 03-05-08 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I mean it's NOT an international favorite amongst other countries cuz it invaded a lot so countries are mad at them lol...

Think you will find that no country is perfect or even close, but shit we aint the 1's doing all that kinda shit now r we.

Big up the U.K !!!!!!!!!!!! one

Dont have a problem with canada, would'nt mind at all living in the u.s but theres alot of crazy mother fuckers running bout there, but i will live there for a few years, then move on to somewhere chilled out............. :thumbup:

JTR 03-05-08 12:12 PM

Canada is cooler then America

Cola 03-05-08 12:15 PM

hahahahahahah....bulllllsshiiittt

Dufflebag Boy 03-05-08 01:17 PM

what does canada/america have anything ta do with eminem passing up 2pacs sales

Brydon 03-05-08 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Canada is cooler then America

Yeah your weather is worse then america lol

Brydon 03-05-08 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs of steel

Breaking news was that em is moving to canada huuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????????? :laugh2:

Cola 03-05-08 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs of steel

..everything :evilgrin:

WhoAmI 03-05-08 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
*proud to be maori*

ys? dat u?

JTR 03-05-08 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
Yeah your weather is worse then america lol

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

you're right on that one, fat bitches, crappier weed, dumb governmant, dumb enforced laws, no free health care, expensive property, tons of illegal aliens and expensive schooling wouldn't be enough to stop me from moving to USA cuz I can't stand the weather here. Some people actually the like the snow and shit though =/

I'd prolly have to move to Cali though where the weed is still good and the bitches are hot, one of the cooler places in Cali though cuz I hate most people there.

I love Montreal though I might stay here.