RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   no more fists fights. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237484)

Maleficent 11-23-06 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb
^ so?

man, I'm a animal.

as in I think like a animal.

fuck having fair fights, street fight isnt a UFC fight kid, your fighting to hurt the guy. not to see if you can win. use what ever you gotta do to win, no rules. pick up a rock, w/e. in the aminal kingdom a lion looks out for a prey that is already hurt in a herd. get it?

Seriously, the point of mace is to incapacitate the person, not use it, then go beating on their face.

Terumoto 11-23-06 08:51 AM

Quote:
^ so?

man, I'm a animal.

as in I think like a animal.

fuck having fair fights, street fight isnt a UFC fight kid, your fighting to hurt the guy. not to see if you can win. use what ever you gotta do to win, no rules. pick up a rock, w/e. in the aminal kingdom a lion looks out for a prey that is already hurt in a herd. get it?

Difference: They have no self-conciousness, and they are doing that so they can live. You're masing dudes over other stuff.

Like, I agree with you, you gotta do whatever you need to to win if you're in a real fight... Even if it means bringing out the mase, but if that shit makes contact the fight is as good as over, no use hitting them any more.

King Solo 11-23-06 10:49 AM

Serb only incapacitates them really so he can bum-rape them to death.

C-Explicit 11-23-06 11:29 AM

I'd rather knock someone out then shit on them....

SerB 11-24-06 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Difference: They have no self-conciousness, and they are doing that so they can live. You're masing dudes over other stuff.

Like, I agree with you, you gotta do whatever you need to to win if you're in a real fight... Even if it means bringing out the mase, but if that shit makes contact the fight is as good as over, no use hitting them any more.

Nah you need to beat them. to get the message across.

Mace is a short damage thing. after a few hours they will feel normal.

and also ive seen someone get maced drop to the floor and get back and swing blinded.

kicking them a few times just makes it secure they won't get back, and punching em and booting them in the head is for leaving a statement that your no bitch.

WhoAmI 11-24-06 10:11 AM

Quote:
Nah you need to beat them. to get the message across.

Mace is a short damage thing. after a few hours they will feel normal.

and also ive seen someone get maced drop to the floor and get back and swing blinded.

kicking them a few times just makes it secure they won't get back, and punching em and booting them in the head is for leaving a statement that your no bitch.

so im guessin a lotta niggas have let you know they aint no bitch and you aint gettin back