RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hall Of Names (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247364)

In-Vision 08-25-08 12:33 AM

what a retarded agrument.

Individually...size either matters..or it doesn't..it depends what you want out of your OWN fucking life. If you're 4'5...and want to play in the nba...size is a factor that brain power will not compensate for...unless you develop some kind of telekentic ability...but we have yet to see that happen.

i think what dude is trying to say...is the brain figures out ways to get what you want out of life...regardless of your limitations...yeah...you have to make sacrafices...but sacrafices are something all people make, big, small, short, tall...whatever...this shit is stupid.

2v....can you explain to me exactly what it is you're doing with your life that your height helps you with?

08-25-08 12:50 AM

Doing .. with my life?

I can tell you the various ways height benefits me in my endeavors..

American Tiger 08-25-08 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Doing .. with my life?

I can tell you the various ways height benefits me in my endeavors..

yeh you'd know a bird shit on you a good second before me......

Jay Rose 08-25-08 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=Nicky Jett]no i shouldnt be in it......

who the fuck are JTR, King Solo, and 9nth Degree!

I mean okay spul....but thats pushin it....

Should be

Mimesis
Triple N
Seven Third
Phenom In All
Enygma
J Summers

And maybe Jay286 but he wasn't here very long.....[/QUOTE]

uhhhh, im still here....been here since i joined the fuck up

JTR 08-25-08 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
no i shouldnt be in it......

who the fuck are JTR, King Solo, and 9nth Degree!

I mean okay spul....but thats pushin it....

Should be

Mimesis
Triple N
Seven Third
Phenom In All
Enygma
J Summers

And maybe Jay286 but he wasn't here very long.....

I'm JTR, that's who the fuck I am

American Tiger 08-25-08 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I'm JTR, that's who the fuck I am

Suck a dick man. I aint evea hearda yah. you know what that means? your no one. thats who the fuck you are. Matter a fact, do ya self a favor an jus change ya name to NO1 you halfbred no good text battling piece of shit. why dont you go write me a pretty poem.

Kirk 08-25-08 04:30 PM

Quote:
Suck a dick man. I aint evea hearda yah. you know what that means? your no one. thats who the fuck you are. Matter a fact, do ya self a favor an jus change ya name to NO1 you halfbred no good text battling piece of shit. why dont you go write me a pretty poem.

Nah, man. Jtr is pretty good. I find it funny that you said he is a noone and you've never heard of him, yet you talk shit about how bad he is. Get somewhere with that nonsense, man. With that logic, I've never heard of you so you must suck.

Brydon 08-25-08 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Actually height plays a major role in professional sports.

True but it's not actually needed as much as you think.
It jus helps alittle bit at times.

King Solo 08-25-08 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir
size fucking 15!....where in the hell do you get your shoes from??? lol

custom made or imported from the states. :cussing: fucking costs me a small fortune.

JTR 08-25-08 05:17 PM

Quote:

I write text better then you, I make songs better then you, and I rap better then you. You never heard bout me cuz I never felt the need to notice you or try and get your attention because see, you're a loser.

08-25-08 05:42 PM

Don't talk shit on ricky like that

it doesn't matter if you're the bigger man when he's learned to outwit them ..

In-Vision 08-25-08 07:14 PM

Quote:
Arod, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordon, David Beckham, ect.....
couldnt stay on a race horse for more than 5 minutes, let alone break from a gate, stalk for position, and then push for a 1/4 mile with your knees hitting your chest.

MJ doesn't need to ride a horse for 5 minutes..he will just float above them.
besides...if shaq can do it..i'm sure theres a lot of guys who can...that wern't born to do so.

and jtr is dope...you come here...preaching to us about how we don't take this seriously...and how you're just trying to help...and then you turn around and diss one of the best text guys RV has now, and has ever had? who the fuck are you dude? most of the people who are active now...have never fucking heard of you...yet they've heard of jtr...don't come with that ill-advised hostility....when you're not bringing anything to the table yourself

American Tiger 08-25-08 07:26 PM

Im am bringing something to the table. Audio Credability. And Text if I ever wanted. I am like 125-20 between here and rapbattles.com before the merger. Now yes I agree I havent been here for like 9 months. But I used to Mod this Forum and I am the one who Created the Audio talk section of this site. Also I have run several audio tournaments here. just check wit spul an the rest of the vets. So my credential's are there....so why havent I heard of this dude? maybe he was dominant while I was gone, maybe.

so...lemme see sum text work by the dude and see if he's worthy of all this chit chat.

In-Vision 08-25-08 07:31 PM

Quote:
Im am bringing something to the table. Audio Credability. And Text if I ever wanted. I am like 125-20 between here and rapbattles.com before the merger. Now yes I agree I havent been here for like 9 months. But I used to Mod this Forum and I am the one who Created the Audio talk section of this site. Also I have run several audio tournaments here. just check wit spul an the rest of the vets. So my credential's are there....so why havent I heard of this dude? maybe he was dominant while I was gone, maybe.

so...lemme see sum text work by the dude and see if he's worthy of all this chit chat.

what does that do though? most people here don't give a shit about 1 guy on a micrphone....and what good is "credibility" are you dropping songs in the audio forum on the regular? or just hoping your name rings out when the audio forum is mentioned?
and who cares about what you USED to do...i used to suck...now i'm a fucking king...you used to mod and create sections...now you do...what?

but yeah..check him out..all i'm saying is...don't go out of your way to diss members that you're not familiar with...JUST because you're not familiar with them. Have a little more respect for people, and the site as whole.

American Tiger 08-25-08 07:37 PM

1. Dont tell me what to do like your above me. no.
no ne ways....heres a JTR verse.
Im poopin on any rapper whos stupid and writtens are useless
only time Sagat was ever on fire is when hes hit with hadoukens
I listen to music while i dump skeet on ya chick and cum leaks
my dick in her bum cheeks, have her leg shakin like chun-lis
fuckin like monkeys, but you dont care if your chicks a meat biter
cuz we all know you Bi-son like the boss from street fighter
ima heat writer, a freak liker, if a bitch rejects ya you cant rag at the whore
Cuz i aint even talking bout ur name when i say ur balls Sagat the floor
and bitch quit rappin, you aint nice and flow shitty yo
The only time we liked Sagat is when he hosted americas home videos
and we seen ur a savage freak, no shirt red scars and damaged feats
with a face like a fuckin sea creature so can we please get this manatee
plus ur nuts soooooo loose i heard they sag and fall
and you remind me of Goku the way you always Dragon balls
You dont go strong, ya flows wrong and you no don
Im Saiyan that you aint super enough to Gohan

personally I'm not impressed at all. I could drop something equally as good as this right now, and I'm not even a text head any more. There are and were alot better textcee's back when I was winning the Open Mic tournaments spul was hosting.