RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Announcing Rapverse.com (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137911)

Pro. 09-17-04 08:28 PM

I see whats up with this site but yall can make somebody tha grand champ wit all these pit fights in here!!

plus...I wanna know why people dont wanna battle me?

^^^hahahhahahhahahhahhahhahah!!!(Bitch slapped)^^

Da_Throwdest 02-04-05 11:40 AM

i like da whole idea of diz site but 2 coldsteel it'z not dat people don't wanna battle ya but really ur pus like the rest of dez fags who stay on da net all day long

Bout_Dat 02-04-05 02:46 PM

it is a great move 4 diz site 2 open 2 give us da emcee 2 display ur skills in a number of different forms whether it'z text or audio

Sean Gunner 05-18-05 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.2
Are you going to appoint Mods to start this thing off right and make sure it stays clean and new?

I wish they had :(

Indeph 08-01-05 06:47 PM

oh aight.......

C-Joe 10-06-05 04:28 PM

I still dont know how to vote can someone tell me....imma retard i need the step by step....and thats no joke ....im dead ssa serious...

Dirty Nigga 10-07-05 04:55 PM

go to a battle which has the post count of 20.......

under each verse will be a little box in which you type your explanation on why the person you think won, won. (whoever you think won the battle, thats the box you type your explanation in)

then under the box which you type your explanation, theres 2 little buttons, one saying vote and one saying feedback, hit vote.

taelor 10-07-05 11:54 PM

wat iz this about everything in this forum

King Solo 10-20-05 03:55 AM

RV should go back to ReLaunched, word.

noname 10-30-05 03:07 PM

^I agree :)

King Solo 11-01-05 02:00 AM

^ Your opinion don't count anymore. As soon you will be IP banned muthafucka!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :gfy: :shoot:

Mike Macs 11-01-05 09:41 PM

This place is just like rapbattles.com, cept better, I don't gotta post so much to put up an avatar and everything, this is great, I'm neva goin there again

Feeble Minded 06-29-06 10:29 AM

I seriously wish Rb had the battle system you guys have. Ours is also one of the most advanced on the net, and was the most advanced I'd seen until you guys came up with yours. I saw your post about the talent level though .. With good management comes good talent. Good people come to good sites, in other words. So RV will probably get some talent eventually. . either by current heads elevating or by dope heads coming here.

Pro. 06-30-06 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Macs
This place is just like rapbattles.com, cept better, I don't gotta post so much to put up an avatar and everything, this is great, I'm neva goin there again

^Thats cuz you suck'd there.lol.

really. :thumbup:

Czar Bishop 07-17-06 08:43 PM

Thats no nice... :(