RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Canada's Dope. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114364)

Mag... 02-17-04 06:28 PM

I love it when High Class posts... he doesn't ever make me think or give me pause... it's like junk food for the brain...

dude seriously is just comic relief and he knows it...

for one i rarely respond becuz that's not what comic relief is there for...

{Peace}

.:FiorZ:. 02-17-04 06:30 PM

^^crazy shit...........

junk food for tha brain......hmmmmmm

self 02-17-04 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificent
I love it when High Class posts... he doesn't ever make me think or give me pause... it's like junk food for the brain...

dude seriously is just comic relief and he knows it...

for one i rarely respond becuz that's not what comic relief is there for...

{Peace}

So god damn true.

.:FiorZ:. 02-17-04 06:50 PM

comic relief....lol

High Class is bannd now isnt he??

beNNy bLanCo 02-17-04 06:52 PM

canada is cool... you can go up there and smoke pot!!!

PROOF 02-17-04 07:51 PM

anyone notice when their is a foreign show making fun of Americans, were like, aight.
anyone notice when their is a foreign show making fun of canadians, there like, those mothafuckas, EH!

i just find it easy to take the southpark example (a show canadians probly hate) and i just BLAME CANADA

Mental God 02-17-04 08:38 PM

lol i was about to post this yesterday... good thing i didnt, cause i didnt see this lol

Phate 02-17-04 10:46 PM

sorry proof. i gotta disagree on ur point that Canadians can't laugh at themselves. i laughed my ass off at the south park movie. same with simpson episodes that belittle us, or the Daily Show.

Pick on us for saying EH!, or worshiping hockey, but you can't say we don't have humor. As was pointed out eirlier: Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Norm MacDonald, Mickeal j Fox, Mathew Perry, Dan Ackroyd, Leslie Neilsen, Tom Green, Lorn Micheals, etc.

I mean, come up to Canada n sing the Blame Canada song and I guarantee everyone will laugh. Try the same thing in France or Germany and I guarantee you'll get a different responce.

PROOF 02-17-04 11:01 PM

did you know they took conan obrien off the air for making fun of canada on his show, yeah, canada took him off the air, i didnt say that you dont have a sense of humor, you just need a better one.

With their beady little eyes and their flappy little heads blame canada, blame canada.

the reason you dont get mad at that song is because it is only on south park that you have beady eyes or flappy heads

PROOF 02-17-04 11:02 PM

and by the way, i didnt know that i said you were obsessed with hockey, in my opinion, hockey is the third roughest sport, in america at least, ive seen some canadian games, and, ur kinda brutal, and, i kinda wanna cry for the guys that got hit, j/p

Split. 02-17-04 11:03 PM

lol
The canadian government has been looking for a reason to attack our media since South Park the movie came out...

PROOF 02-17-04 11:05 PM

you know what i wanna see, the movie comin out that makes fun of europeans, that looks funny as shit, i love how at the end of the previews it says

"No actual Europeans were harmed in the making of this film"

Phate 02-17-04 11:10 PM

a bunch of French politions got mad and put up a fuss. it happens. just like your moral majority lobby gets mad when Janet Jackson show a breat during the super bowl and now everythings time delayed. or native americans getting mad at OutKasts grammy performance.

Or the Molson Canadian Beer Commerical that featured a rant comparing Canadians and Americans which was pulled by some northern states where people got canadian tv feeds.

some people get offended at the drop of a dime these days. but usually these 'people' are a small minority and while the rest of uf laught our asses off.

PROOF 02-17-04 11:18 PM

true, im not gonna argue with you there, hell, i wished janet didnt have that thing coverin her nipple anyway, i guess there is a small group that make a big deal out of shit, but most canadians compare canada with america, and it just gets annoying, who cares whos better, i think were even, you can smoke weed, and we could take out any country in the world, actually, it has been proven that we could have a tie in a war if we battled every country on earth, hopefully that wont happen because a tie means we all die

7one 02-17-04 11:41 PM

t.dot's hip hop scene is jumpin'......................