RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   S Dot Graphix...10 sigs...sign up (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=144577)

schema 08-29-04 03:11 AM

what do you think gen...tell me if you want any changes...

Definate Fully 08-29-04 03:55 AM

Schema can u make mine? go to that mfp/schema/anyone thread...

schema 08-29-04 03:59 AM

yea i can i said i would...ill do it tommorrow

Nynth Degree 08-29-04 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid P-Dizzle
Yo Schema, can you get the cover of Carlito's Way where Al Pacio is standin' in the dark wit a gun, and have instead of the movie title and all "The Kid P-Dizzle" then under it "Over-reaction is my only reaction".

Holla back Schema...

schema 08-29-04 01:25 PM

yes

KISI 08-29-04 03:18 PM

4 Attachment(s)
design idea change to make things easier

a mostly black theme, one picture of the crow character, off to the very right side
with the words 'maku jaiiliin' on the left side, going up and down(vertically)
and the words 'i am what you can't be, located in the bottom middle

forget the 'add a rush of crows throughout the sig' since it seems it may be too difficult

there are some pictures there for you to choose from, go with what you think would look the best, but my favorite is the first one.

aberrant 08-29-04 06:12 PM

if u do it i will pay in installments.

What i want is a dark kinda theme to it, the text lookin as if its been scratches in bylike a cat or sum shit, also if u cud get a pic of a pad with blood on it and a pen at the side with the text "murderous texts"

If you can do this then i will be grateful and just name your price n ill pay it....

so wah u say?

aberrant 08-29-04 06:13 PM

ayo 4got to say tht the scratch writin shit is my name, Aberrant man, peace

aberrant 08-29-04 08:17 PM

i no u dun 1 4 me already but i wanna new 1 lol. and u know i pay so u dont need to worry there..

schema 08-29-04 09:43 PM

Vilain- yes...
The Kid P-Dizzle- yes...
Maku JaiiLiin- maybe...that is gonna be a hell of a lot of cutting...how much will you pay?

aberrant- maybe...

Logic The Goonie 08-30-04 06:34 AM

schema hook me up. i dont really care what you put on it but make it look good and have the colors dark. thats all....

Logic The Goonie 08-30-04 02:27 PM

oh and since i already know your gunna write my name somewhere in big letters, under my name in a smaller font put "Ya Scared?". maybe add some purple in there but dont make it look gay-purple.

-1-

schema 08-30-04 04:47 PM

deal.

Cocaine 08-30-04 05:21 PM

yo schema u think u could make a sig for this cat named Illegitimate he asked me if i could make hiim a sig and i figured u could help him... i will tell him to give u all the money he got haha.. but just give him kanye west with an ill background or whatever.. and give him a saying like: My lyrics will Reign... Schema boy you owe me now.. im bringin in new customers haha

Klassic 08-30-04 05:32 PM

u got some dope sigs S