RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Hattrick's Sig Shop (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153252)

Hattrick 10-11-04 10:14 PM

...right here

[.:D:.] 10-11-04 10:24 PM

so uhra....me next right??

Da Vinci 10-11-04 11:23 PM

Hey Hattrick,

Wonder'n if ya want to join The Council for Graphix. You would sit on the table with Granmastr Chi. I' know you've heard of him, and through you producing tight sigs, I've heard of you. Get at me on a pm and we can discuss the details.

Graphical 10-12-04 03:48 PM

when am i getting my sig?

headgames 10-12-04 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headgames
aight, get me a sig wit a faded back round of eminem in 8 mile, dissin some guy, have it towards the left of the sig, and near the right get like a pic of dr.dre, write in the top left hand corner in black "Personels are what I do" and at the bottom right hand corner in the same writin write "Like a Fucking Detective" in the middle write in glowin white "The Council" something like that, i'll let you figure it out

This was posted 2 days ago....... STILL WAITING :D

KiTTie 10-12-04 05:38 PM

hey, hey, hey now... usaid 600 the other day.,.... now 2000???!!! i already transferred the money... i only got 55 dollars... fine, 650 or no deal..... if u decline, give me back my 600 2 XPETBK-34693. peace

headgames 10-13-04 02:06 PM

whenever your ready............................................. ...........

headgames 10-13-04 02:17 PM

aight, get me a sig wit a faded back round of eminem in 8 mile, dissin some guy, have it towards the left of the sig, and near the right get like a pic of dr.dre, write in the top left hand corner in black "Personels are what I do" and at the bottom right hand corner in the same writin write "Like a Fucking Detective" in the middle write in glowin white "The Council" something like that, i'll let you figure it out

Oh and Join the Council for the graphix spot :D

Delphia Dahmer 10-14-04 06:01 PM

this cat aint nice at sigs

he average at most........i aint seen nuthin nice from this thread yet.......

Insight. 10-14-04 08:41 PM

Sig needed

im new to the site.

Wut i need:
Just a sig
your way
no extra features

thanx for this ill get ya the money or put a link to the thread soon as i get the sig. if i dont like it i wont take it, but i got faith in ya ive seen your sigs. one thing if it doesnt cost me extra when u put my name if ya could put it PERSONIFY in caps then id appreciate it. if it costs more than forget it.

peace

Hattrick 10-14-04 09:44 PM

ok, i am stopping sig making for about a week, i have gotten very busy in real life, and i am getting TONS of PM's for sig requests, i have made a list, and i will be working on some this weekend, and next weekend. Please do not put in a request and expect it to be done any time soon, sorry - just been busy...

Quote:
this cat aint nice at sigs

he average at most........i aint seen nuthin nice from this thread yet.......

uhh, yea thats why everyone likes them right?