RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   final vs •Para¶el• (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172213)

Compose 03-10-05 03:16 PM

uppin............................................. .

Compose 03-13-05 09:13 PM

uppin............................................. .

Effect 03-15-05 07:12 PM

Voted For: •Para¶el•

this verse won because i felt you had the most emotion and explained the story really well I enjoyed reading it more because it was interesting and has very good structure rhymes and wordplay the other verse was a little stretched and not as creative as this one

KOOL COL-B 03-20-05 03:05 PM

Voted For: final

i gotta vote fo final. i liked yo verse mayn, there wuz like maybe 2 lines i thought were kinda stretched, but meh. i liked tha werds u rhymed 2getha. Parallel, ufr verse had nuthin 2 do wif tha topic. it wuz mo of a diss 2 sum fat bitch u dont like, haha. and sum of tha werds u rhymed 2getha didnt actually rhyme, there wuz hardly and of those tho. u both had goos structure. no hate Parallel. werd

High-Dro 03-20-05 03:08 PM

final - this seemed really deep...never wandered off topic which is really good....you described everything so well, i could actualy get a mental picture of new york after you returned...and i also liked how you talked shit about politics...bush is dumb....real nice topical

Parallel - your's was kind of relating to a war, but it was no where near the level that final was on...all your rhymes were really basic, nothing really stood out to me on the positive side..unfortunately, some negative things stood out...it seemed very immature...you made fun of a girl for being ugly and unintelligent...and you said she has "the intelligence of a 1 year old"...your's wasnt too bad, but, like i said, final was on a whole nother level with his...no hate

V/ final

FlowIntelligent. 03-20-05 03:48 PM

Well all i have to say is Parallel that had nothing to do with the topic, even the way you tried to switch it up to have something to do with the topic. That wasnt about war, that was about not liking someone. If you would have thrown some more description of the topic into the verse you probably would have won because Finals verse wasnt as good as i expected it to be. Parallel you did have some good wordplay and vocabulary though, I'll give you that much. And you stayed on topic....... just the wrong topic:

overall: 5.6/10

Final:

First of all dope vocabulary but i think you overdid it. And all the vocab kinda messed up your flow and your structure. Some lines were really stretched while the set up line was about 10 syllables shorter. But your emotion was good also, and you set a nice picture with the imagery.. Also you stayed on topic perfectly.. you matched exactly what the description of the topic said. Your imagery about the building was great. Vivid picture and definately kept consistent through-out.

Overall: 8.9/10

vote: Final

Compose 03-20-05 04:26 PM

aight thanks a lot for the votes guys ill rtf

uppin...