RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   RV Mixtape Vol. 2 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=343)
-   -   RV Mixtape Vol 2 Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193695)

∆ P E X X 06-07-05 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
rofl, wish I had a digi camera, my scale is nicer than youuuurrrss lol- i figured the latter, cuz only a cat w/ alot of hydro/ yaps or h is gonna get bored and start weighing shit around the crib.

Bored? Yeah, def. Your scale nicer than mine? DOUBT IT SON!! lol. The way I'm figuring it, you couldn't shell out the duckets for a digital camera, so your scale can't be that ill or else you'd be using it to make funds to waste money on shit liek digital cameras! That's why your titties are vinnegar enhanced.

Know-Gimix 06-08-05 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Bored? Yeah, def. Your scale nicer than mine? DOUBT IT SON!! lol. The way I'm figuring it, you couldn't shell out the duckets for a digital camera, so your scale can't be that ill or else you'd be using it to make funds to waste money on shit liek digital cameras! That's why your titties are vinnegar enhanced.

lol, my digi got lost in atlantic city, and this other one I have won't hook up to my computer cuz I don't have the disk- but yeah my digi-scale is nicer than yours :)

Know-Gimix 06-08-05 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
fuck yo couch!!!!

What about my legs chaarlie Murphaaay- They shoulda neva gave you money!!

L. Veracity 06-08-05 12:52 PM

if you can't see my font either use the blue background theme or hi-light that shit, gEEEzues FUCKing Christ of Mary and Joseph...

and yes, the track is far from finished, but nobody's made it onto the mixtape yet so I'm positive I got time :thumbup:

Restricted 06-08-05 02:45 PM

WTF How Does Everyone Know Who Has Made It and Who Hasn't??

Phenom Please Make Another Thread For Us People Not On The Council To View...To Will Let Us Know Which Songs So Far Have Made It and Haven't..

~R~

the omen 06-08-05 03:04 PM

^we will inform you if your track makes it onto the mixtape...

Phenom-in-all 06-08-05 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
if you can't see my font either use the blue background theme or hi-light that shit, gEEEzues FUCKing Christ of Mary and Joseph...

no..............

Phenom-in-all 06-08-05 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
WTF How Does Everyone Know Who Has Made It and Who Hasn't??

Phenom Please Make Another Thread For Us People Not On The Council To View...To Will Let Us Know Which Songs So Far Have Made It and Haven't..

~R~

I put "yes' or "no" in the submitted tracks thread once they are finished being voted on. So far only 3 songs have been decided on. (unfortunatley - all no's)

Acuity 06-08-05 04:22 PM

oh ye Phenom.....i posted 4, cos i thought then, if 1 doesn't get on tape then the 1 of the others might and thought id do it like that rather than 4 seperate track posts :thumbup:

Phenom-in-all 06-08-05 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
oh ye Phenom.....i posted 4, cos i thought then, if 1 doesn't get on tape then the 1 of the others might and thought id do it like that rather than 4 seperate track posts :thumbup:

Just post your best track, and if it gets on, post your 2nd best. - Ya feel? Makes it easier then us havign to peep four songs when we could just be voting on your best track. Thanks alot homie. word.

Restricted 06-08-05 07:08 PM

Aight Phenom..My Bad..

I Was Looking Through There and Some Said No and Then Some Didn't Say Nething, So I Got Kinda Confused.

I'll Have My Track In Probably About Next Week...Spul Said He Gonna Record Over The Weekend..

Hit Me Up If You Wanna Peep What I Got So Far So You Can Tell Me If Its Mixtape Material or Not.....

~R~

Dabatos 06-14-05 11:39 PM

hi.. im Chris n im kool

L. Veracity 06-15-05 12:16 PM

^liar

and don't complain about the forum being seen by members, I said that cuz someone that CAN see it posted that nobody has been accepted yet, don't get ya underoos in a bunch...

∆ P E X X 06-16-05 12:44 AM

This shit's going nowhere fast.

New Meth0d 06-16-05 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday

my scale is in my bathroom