RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What I hate (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197790)

Terumoto 07-02-05 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Trini
Sure...........I'll murder you..........but that vaction shit's a lie made just to pre-write.

its impossible to pre write a text battle... Pre writing means writing shit you try to pass off as freestyle before a freestyle cypher or battle....

K-Trini 07-02-05 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao. Are you kidding me?

I will not post once until next Sunday night.

Just watch. I would not take myself away from a site for a week to write one fucking verse kid.

Knowning ya goin against me........you'll take yaself aways from the site to write a verse.

K-Trini 07-02-05 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
its impossible to pre write a text battle... Pre writing means writing shit you try to pass off as freestyle before a freestyle cypher or battle....

My goodness.......fuck off..........and you too.........you only battle newbs.Have you beat anyone of the names I listed.NO so fuck off.

Magic5 07-02-05 02:47 AM

Quote:
Why ya posted that for OMB........peice a shit........but anyways....it;s proof that he battles nobodys.

How does that prove it?

When I first joined here I SUCKED. Go look at my verses when I first joined. You should be doing what I did and battle people close to your level. Starting at the top doesn't work. It's bullshit when people be like "what a noob basher!", when over half of those battles happened when I wasn't that good at all. I got better and now I'm doing my own thing. Shut the fuck up.

After I beat CALI on RM I started getting more confidence and started battling way better people then you ever will. I lost most of them, sure, but that shit got me better like WHOA. You don't know anything about me, son.

.:Jack Rackam:. 07-02-05 02:47 AM

Quote:

hehehehe,...damn the logic just eludes him
i suspect he just likes acting dumb

Magic5 07-02-05 02:48 AM

Quote:
Knowning ya goin against me........you'll take yaself aways from the site to write a verse.

A whole week to write 10 lines to your wack ass?

Yeah, ok.

Terumoto 07-02-05 02:48 AM

Quote:
My goodness.......fuck off..........and you too.........you only battle newbs.Have you beat anyone of the names I listed.NO so fuck off.

Yeah, I have... Check my battle stats...

You know daz, the guy that beat you? ive KOd him like 4 times... back when he joined I gave him tips and shit.... im not tryna disrespect daz, cos hes dope, but im just lettin ya know.

.:Jack Rackam:. 07-02-05 02:49 AM

Quote:

yes he has, n hes way better then most..
yo need to quit ya shit talkin.... its gettin you nowhere fast

.:Jack Rackam:. 07-02-05 02:51 AM

Quote:

You know daz, the guy that beat you? ive KOd him like 4 times... back when he joined I gave him tips and shit.... im not tryna disrespect daz, cos hes dope, but im just lettin ya know.

:shocked: twice....cuz i got sick of losin
lmfao, n only one k-o, but um ive never battled him
i dont think i have

K-Trini 07-02-05 02:52 AM

Quote:
How does that prove it?

When I first joined here I SUCKED. Go look at my verses when I first joined. You should be doing what I did and battle people close to your level. Starting at the top doesn't work. It's bullshit when people be like "what a noob basher!", when over half of those battles happened when I wasn't that good at all. I got better and now I'm doing my own thing. Shut the fuck up.

After I beat CALI on RM I started getting more confidence and started battling way better people then you ever will. I lost most of them, sure, but that shit got me better like WHOA. You don't know anything about me, son.

So wat.....ya battled noobs through the whole thing...................

Terumoto 07-02-05 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jack Rackam:.
:shocked: twice....cuz i got sick of losin
lmfao, n only one k-o, but um ive never battled him
i dont think i have

lol I couldnt remember exact numbers :thumbup:

He kept spittin your name out for some reason, so I just assumed.

K-Trini 07-02-05 02:52 AM

Quote:
A whole week to write 10 lines to your wack ass?

Yeah, ok.

hell yea............you know ya gon do it..................

K-Trini 07-02-05 02:53 AM

Quote:

well fuck DAz.........wat bout the other guys?NO.....and I'd beat you.

K-Trini 07-02-05 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jack Rackam:.
yes he has, n hes way better then most..
yo need to quit ya shit talkin.... its gettin you nowhere fast

U ride OMB??????????????????????I though I could look up to you skillwise....but I losing my respect.

Terumoto 07-02-05 02:56 AM

Quote:
well fuck DAz.........wat bout the other guys?NO.....and I'd beat you.

Yeah I prolly have...

You know dude, you really gotta stop talkin' like battling someone is such a huge feat. I could battle anyone by just making a new thread in front lines and putting their name there.

Once you win against them, then use it to prove your validity.