RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   Lady Razor aka British Hype is here!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198837)

Sean Gunner 07-08-05 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=Doomsday]That's all I needed to see. I was reachin for the (X) to close this, then thought thta you may possibly have boobs that I might wanna see, so here's my offer to you:

show me your motherfuckin titties you piece of shit!!

that's it.[/QUOTE]

I agree....Please show us? :love:

Lady Razor 07-08-05 04:31 PM

Lol at this

ickle naomi didnt ask 4 beef:(

(yeh my names naomi lol) XxX

Dabatos 07-08-05 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=R-Rated]Thats Dabatos Being Dump..

Get The Fuck Outta Here...

Your Font/Text Is Exactly The Same..and Your Name Color/Glow Is Exactly The Same.

Why Be Gay and Make A Thread Like This

~R~[/QUOTE]

wtf?? look at IP's

Pure Knowledge 07-08-05 04:32 PM

This Verbal Shooster kid just beefs with cats to gain self-esteem. So just brush it off, and welcome to RV.

Dirty Nigga 07-08-05 04:33 PM

[QUOTE=Lady Razor]1.ima gyal yes
2.an no im not stupid

u must b real bored 2 keep chatin shit ta me innit

o wel[/QUOTE]
ye i am bored ''innit'' gyal

an ye u r stupid, matter fact u r so stupid u digrade ur own sexuality with comments lyke ''oh ur pickin on gyal''....lyke u cant stick up for urself or sumthyn

o wel

shit is annoyin when you type like a newb ain't it y'all?

damn.

Dirty Nigga 07-08-05 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=Pure Knowledge]This Verbal Shooster kid just beefs with cats to gain self-esteem. So just brush it off, and welcome to RV.[/QUOTE]
self esteem?

i doubt that.

I dont see how you could possibly gain any self esteem from font?

but if thats how you get your self esteem, dont let me stop you

i ''beef'' for fun, it beats socializing with the self obsessed assholes of rv, dont it?

or i could just make an alias an have my fun that way, yeah?......i'm sure you'd know all about that.

Bangalore 07-08-05 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=Lady Razor]O my dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i dnt wana hav ta retalliate an b nasty so ima leave this lol

an ermm how is thsi thread gay? an if its gay y u postin in it?

an spul, nah not drunk lol,....jus hypa innnit :thumbup: XxX[/QUOTE]

what does innit mean?

Pure Knowledge 07-08-05 04:37 PM

I'd know about that because I've been on RV sice September and only have 37 posts? Look kid, I noticed there's a whole forum for beef, so take your bullshit there because however much fun you may get out of it, I'm sure none of us care at all.

Acuity 07-08-05 04:38 PM

cnt believe yall still beefin in dis thread, rah, find shit betta 2 do, write sum rhymez or sumin

Dirty Nigga 07-08-05 04:41 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah man, i mean i'm beefin too get self esteem, too make people care, an most of all....i'm beefin for recognition from you rv heads.

Or............i'm beefin 'cause it beats socializing with you self obsessed rv assholes like i've said once before.

why wont you learn? your not right, you couldnt possibly be right 'cause your makin alligations about somthin you know nothin about.

an no you dont just have ''37 posts''....its obvious...somebody who has been here since september an has 37 posts shouldnt know nothin about rv an the people on it, yet you do...................sorry too ruin your fun, kiddo......but hop off the nut sac 'cause your comments are not needed....this is my conversation with lady razor, an as you so kindly put it that nobody cares, well i dont care for your comments, an since this is a conversation i'm havin..........................well yeah you know the rest

:thefinger:

J. Luth 07-08-05 04:41 PM

[QUOTE=組織犯罪]what does innit mean?[/QUOTE]
lmao I used to ask same thing. But it's english slang for "isn't it"

Pure Knowledge 07-08-05 04:44 PM

Lol what am I saying I know about RV that I shouldn't? That there's a forum specified for beefing? It's kind of obvious, since it's at the top of the Lyricist Lounge.

N.Tavarez 07-08-05 04:45 PM

damn! 5 pages to this chick?

and she still aint show the boobies?

wow, impressive

Acuity 07-08-05 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=hotshh!]damn! 5 pages to this chick?

and she still aint show the boobies?

wow, impressive[/QUOTE]

lol......:laugh:....altho he has a valid point!!!

Lady Razor 07-08-05 04:49 PM

thanx 4 evry1 that stikin up 4 me!!

an "VERBAL SHITTA" LISTEN UP.....I dnt want ta hav a convo wiv u!! so ermm fuck off innit

an u aint worthy of knowin tha meanin of "innit" so ha ha ...yup annoyin innit