RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Round 1 Winner: WTF?! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213807)

ILL GEE 11-09-05 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
well im confused, cuz at first u posted that....... and like 4 posts later im hearing that the whole team is going in..... and yea, i dont care about the choosing of the winner for this H2H, but the H2H is used for elimination and uve been sayin shit like "the losing squad will be packin it in" like we are going home......

now, if that IS the case..... y are we bein punished for makin a better track???... im not competing to get eliminated..... shit, u shoulda told me the losing teams would not be affected, so that way id make sure my team would suck........ now, do u see how this makes no sense if our squad is leaving, since the H2H is suppose to be for elimination matches

don't lose... and you'll have nothing to worry about

TeamOne 11-10-05 12:08 AM

no but thats bull..... the two groups that performed the best in the round are up for elimination.... thats horrible reasoning

ILL GEE 11-10-05 12:17 AM

i understand what you saying... but this ain't ya average competition... the stakes is high... you can either roll with or get rolled over... a nigga like me.... i love a challenge... i'd be damned if i lost that one... they said from the beginning that there were gonna be unexpected twists in this... it's part of the game... i'm sure we all will be effected later on down the road with some other bullshit... you think i want perse to lose and it ends up being 6 on 12?...hell nah... but if it happens that way... i'm more than willing and able to take on the odds... dig deep.... that's what this is all about

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
well im confused, cuz at first u posted that....... and like 4 posts later im hearing that the whole team is going in..... and yea, i dont care about the choosing of the winner for this H2H, but the H2H is used for elimination and uve been sayin shit like "the losing squad will be packin it in" like we are going home......

now, if that IS the case..... y are we bein punished for makin a better track???... im not competing to get eliminated..... shit, u shoulda told me the losing teams would not be affected, so that way id make sure my team would suck........ now, do u see how this makes no sense if our squad is leaving, since the H2H is suppose to be for elimination matches

I understnad what you're saying, but you don't understnad what I'm saying. You're not being punished for having a good track, you're being sent to the H2H, and YOU make it "punishment" because you DIDN'T BEAT THE OTHER TEAM!! A Tie is still failure. It's not a win. If you entered the RG with the intent to be second place, then this isn't the place for you. Win or go home. In life there IS no second place.

~Lady Fiya~ 11-10-05 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
i understand what you saying... but this ain't ya average competition... the stakes is high... you can either roll with or get rolled over... a nigga like me.... i love a challenge... i'd be damned if i lost that one... they said from the beginning that there were gonna be unexpected twists in this... it's part of the game... i'm sure we all will be effected later on down the road with some other bullshit... you think i want perse to lose and it ends up being 6 on 12?...hell nah... but if it happens that way... i'm more than willing and able to take on the odds... dig deep.... that's what this is all about

yes indeed to the bold.............................................. .....................

Zone Out 11-10-05 02:31 PM

I actually wouldnt mind bein the 2nd richest person in the world
or the 2nd smartest

∆ P E X X 11-11-05 05:33 PM

36.5hrs left. Minus sleep, that's about 28. Sleep tight.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 03:55 PM

about 7hrs and counting.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 06:23 PM

Oh yeah, whne your tracks are done, you can just PM em to me and I'll plug em into the H2H.

∆ P E X X 11-12-05 10:27 PM

About an hour and a half left. :counts eliminatons in my head:

~Lady Fiya~ 11-12-05 10:35 PM

^Lol... *Waits on final drops*

ILL GEE 11-12-05 11:07 PM

i can tell you that....hmmmm...never mind ... i'll wait and see what happens... i hate this last minute shyt
...lol

Will Appear's track is in my SC... click the link... it's obvious what track it is....

PS... it's real fucked up how kats took this shyt lightly and didn't post... willa tried all she could to get at you dudes... y'all let the team down.... her verse is in the middle of the track where it is supposed to be.... 1:51