RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Tag Team Tournament III Round 1 Magazine (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230609)

Appocolyptik 06-27-06 02:13 PM

^Stop acting like "oh but all I did was bite a 4 year old verse, that's ok." You fucked up, now shut up and accept it. Stop whining and making it out as if L.I and Feeble are in the wrong.

Erel Avent 06-27-06 02:46 PM

i flipped 4 year old concepts, ill admit to that.

i didnt bite shit thou, lol.

so now feel free to get off my cock.

Automatic 06-27-06 02:56 PM

those are the worst flips ive ever seen in my life, u changed like 1 word. and from the same verse? naa man, those are bites.

Erel Avent 06-27-06 02:57 PM

flips, lol.

we can go back n forth, bottom line is.

you still suck.

Automatic 06-27-06 03:07 PM

the bottom line in ur verse was bitten.

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-27-06 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erel Avent
i flipped 4 year old concepts, ill admit to that.

i didnt bite shit thou, lol.

so now feel free to get off my cock.

you didn't even reword them, let alone flip them. it's the exact same shit, your a biter, stop biting and write your own concepts.

J. Luth 06-27-06 03:55 PM

omg wtf kempo just make a final verdit already. this shit is getting fuckin' annoyin'.

KempoMRK 06-27-06 04:07 PM

lmao. It's on another site, it has nothing to do with here. Therefore this whole discussion is pointless lol.

J. Luth 06-27-06 04:20 PM

^aiight so hopefully this stops the stupid ass arguements and bitching, and just see good battles. shit was getting annoying, everytime you come here that fuckin' shit was going on.

but yea, Team One should hurry up and post their verse ~_~

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-27-06 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
lmao. It's on another site, it has nothing to do with here. Therefore this whole discussion is pointless lol.

it's pointless that you have biters in the "best tourney on the net, ever." ?? kinda weak homie, actually it's really weak.

Knight SirRebral 06-27-06 04:25 PM

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on the fact that it doesn't really matter in the here and now.

Blackmage 06-27-06 04:37 PM

Yall think username and met showing up

iRAPEblacKKKids. 06-27-06 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
Yall think username and met showing up

haha, i talked to user the other day and i think he's going to drop.

J. Luth 06-27-06 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight SirRebral
I was wondering if anyone would pick up on the fact that it doesn't really matter in the here and now.

yea, that's true. Even if it is biting, you don't get banned on other sites because you bit somewhere else. so really thhe ongoing bitching about it, is plain stupid and pointless. aka ITS NOT GONNA GET YOU ANYWHERE!!

Kirk 06-27-06 05:52 PM

Haha @ not knowing who me and Sam are. Dope!