RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Columbine school shooting footage. (warning, no soft bitches or white people) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230666)

Young Kidd (LM) 06-27-06 03:30 AM

LOL yea i think that brung a little bit to everyone...one kid just goes...FUCK YOU...i mena damn..who would have the guts to do that..at that point

Mad Dog 06-27-06 03:59 AM

right this shit is fucked up

people were getting killed

and people here were still pathetic enough to bring up racism...

seriously get a life...coz we witnessed some people lose theirs on CCTV...i hop you all feel glad that you can bring such an irrelevant topic up at such a pointless time..

*applauds at the idiot who started the frap chatting...that'd be locknes*

J-2wice 06-27-06 04:44 AM

its a movie...Its not real...lol

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-06 05:00 AM

Yo people die every day...

If columbine happened in africa.. You mother fuckers would hear jack shit about it..

America is so full of shit sometimes man I swear... So are most rich countries..

Past Tense 06-27-06 05:14 AM

^^true words spoken there

Konvict_NYC 06-27-06 05:35 AM

Mayne serbness you ignorant mufucka, you would not know what to do if niggas came in yo school in started blastin, you prolly up in suburbia so you aint gotta worry bout that shit

La Cosa Nostra 06-27-06 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict_NYC
Mayne serbness you ignorant mufucka, you would not know what to do if niggas came in yo school in started blastin, you prolly up in suburbia so you aint gotta worry bout that shit

Correct me if I'm wrong..

But didnt columbine happen in a reletivly suburban area?

SerB 06-27-06 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yo people die every day...

If columbine happened in africa.. You mother fuckers would hear jack shit about it..

America is so full of shit sometimes man I swear... So are most rich countries..

africa dont even have schools.

and really, who cares what happens in africa. Not like africa is worrying what is happening to us.

& to that moron who said i wouldn't know what to do, I wouldn't hide under chairs.

SerB 06-27-06 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Correct me if I'm wrong..

But didnt columbine happen in a reletivly suburban area?

your correct.

But i think this retard wasn't trying to spell suburban, i think he was trying to say serbia?

Mad Dog 06-27-06 06:09 AM

SerB

what if the broken clocks hands were snapped off?

then your sig = incorrect...

jus thought i'd bring that up :rolleyes:

Valerie 06-27-06 06:12 AM

fuck america .

locknes 06-27-06 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
right this shit is fucked up

people were getting killed

and people here were still pathetic enough to bring up racism...

seriously get a life...coz we witnessed some people lose theirs on CCTV...i hop you all feel glad that you can bring such an irrelevant topic up at such a pointless time..

*applauds at the idiot who started the frap chatting...that'd be locknes*

fuck u homo u have no experience living in the us so shut the fuck up
and the is isnt irrlevant moron its the truth i dont think u live in america and u dont know how shit is here so shut your homo ass up

locknes 06-27-06 08:41 AM

Jan. 17, 2001
Baltimore, Md. One student shot and killed in front of Lake Clifton Eastern High School.

One 15-year-old killed, and three students wounded at John McDonogh High School by gunfire from four teenagers (none were students at the school). The motive was gang-related
well u get the piont i have tons of others i remember

Mad Dog 06-27-06 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
fuck u homo u have no experience living in the us so shut the fuck up
and the is isnt irrlevant moron its the truth i dont think u live in america and u dont know how shit is here so shut your homo ass up

all i have to say is

you have no experience living in the UK

you're country isn't a special case bruv

if you REALLY wanna live hard

go to a 3rd world country

bitch you should be mad grateful with what you got...you think the UK's never had a school shooting?

ok lemme know when you wake up from the terrible nightmare you call ya life... :thumbup:

Compose 06-27-06 11:00 AM

oh and if anybody has this movie please send it to me if you have broadband :( i wanna see it badly, i cant go to blockbuster i owe them over 100$ rofl