RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gillie and Lil wayne beef... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236117)

Cola 11-19-06 08:50 PM

wayne is WHACK AS FUCK..he doesn't write his own lyrics....THAT IN ITSELF IS FAGISH...

n he kisses another GROWN ass man??? ...tha fuck??

3rdshift513 11-19-06 09:55 PM

wow, readin this is crazy 5 damn pages...gillie said he helped wayne write the carter 1...which i believe...its evident on go dj...his swag is totally different than new...but gillie also sed he had nothin to do with carter II which lyriclly was waaaaay better than 1...(which was already stated) gillie never sed he wrote shit for wayne, it was more like "how would you say this, or does this sound good like that", he sed he hands down wrote for baby...which i totally believe lol...but wayne is running circles around the industry rite now....he's nowhere near the best alive...his subject matter is money, drugs...money...money.....gangsta...money....money ...lol his wordplay however is killin ppl...even better than jada and thats sayin ALOT.....

3rdshift513 11-19-06 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
that's bullshyt... nobody was talking that shyt til jay-z and biggie started saying that... and personally, i think jay and big over-exaggerated that shyt... they nice as hell but to freestyle all that shyt in a booth?!!!! it would take forever to make an album and just as long to memorize a freestyle album... lmao... let's be real

get jay-z fade to black, you will be a believer...for jay its like he writes in his head and rehearses it then goes an lays it down....

that turned into flat freestylin...people vouch for that...

wayne i dunno, but on his mixtape shit you can tell what he's freestylin...

JTR 11-19-06 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
haha, i feel you man.

1. no i dont, and i would think it was weird if my dad wanted me to. but see, you get the point unlike these other people...you can not feel the same way as somebody else without them being "gay"

2. haha, true. but, i dont think Gillie or anybody is writing Wayne's new shit. and Gillie and his people are most likely over-exaggerating exactly how much he did write.

Yeah, I guess that might be, but personaly, for me, after this I wouldn't be able to respect Wayne as a rapper, sure I would be able to tell myself "Ya his new shit is good" if I liked it and respect that, but I would never really respect him in general as a rapper.

We all got our opinions anyways. But it's wtv, come to think of it...

Hell i'd let someone write all my shit for me then rap it and grab the millions without actually doing any work. Hahaha, but the thing I WOULDN'T expect people to respect me if they found out, but honestly I wouldn't care. Like i'm putting this out there right now, i'd honestly do that and get mad cash and then start living the life and be like "You don't respect me cuz I didn't write that song? Damn, too bad :(................ I'M RICH BITCH AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

On some real shit, then i'd drive away while I sniff coke off some bitches ass cheek, like that harold and kumar movie

Flip 11-20-06 01:06 AM

iight all i know gillie is going to be in a better spot than wayne...he is going to sing with g-unit south...which puts him in a better group..better rappers...no homosexuals and reall niggas...to many people hate on G-Unit...but believe it or not G Unit and Dipset is hip hop right now..n thats that

3rdshift513 11-20-06 10:46 AM

i hope you not basin that off that young buck shit on shade 45...where did u hear that at??

Flip 11-21-06 12:56 AM

that shit everywhere even gillie said he was...thats why he keep saiin AYO BUCK...

3rdshift513 11-21-06 10:32 AM

where? i need proof of this...actually excited

M Eazy 11-21-06 11:05 AM

Just cause a dude said he wrote his shit, dont mean its true. Dude grew up around Cash Money, so of course he going to have the same style. When you around someone for so long, you start to incorporate their styles and likes and dislikes, just a lil bit. I'm backing Lil Wayne on this one, because Tha Carter is tight, and alot of his other stuff, like 500 Degreez and the new shit Wayne coming out with right now. Gillies a fake, gets no respect from me, and it's just another publicity stunt!!

3rdshift513 11-21-06 11:41 AM

www.myspace.com/figga4lifeent....gillie's page...here the style...im straddlin the fence....wayne's new shit is way hotter, but shit gillie aint no slouch...

Sir Smash'Alot 11-22-06 09:18 AM

not that waynes that amazing wether or not he had gillie g/w for him

Cola 11-22-06 06:26 PM

lol...5 pages...

HBfLiPZ 11-25-06 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip
gillie wrote the whole carter 2 except for like 2 songs lol....aint that some shyt....and lil wayne gave him like 20 percent when he shud get like 80...and the 20 goes to lil wayne and baby...

Say Word?, Where Can I Read About This? Or Is That Just A Rumour?

Cola 11-26-06 12:38 AM

no...god damn it..he didn't write SHIT on the Carter 2...its in XXL...i think noverember or october

Flip 11-27-06 12:58 AM

dam shit is getting to serious thats it...gillie is better than wayne...and he aint even out yet..shit is crazy...